|Full name||Thomas Robinet|
|Date of birth||18 September 1996|
|Place of birth||Saint-Priest, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:46, 12 September 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 02:42, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
Robinet's youth career started at FCO Chandieu, before spending five years with Lyon and then spending time at Saint-Priest. Whilst at Saint-Priest he was part of the Pôle Espoir (part of the structure of French Football showcasing young talent) in Dijon, and was signed by FC Sochaux-Montbéliard into their youth system in 2011.
He made his debut for Sochaux on 31 July 2015, in the first round of the 2015–16 Ligue 2 season, coming on as a late substitute in the 0–0 draw at Clermont.. His full debut came later the year, on 15 October, in the 1–0 win over Evian Thonon Gaillard F.C.. On 20 January 2016 he signed his first professional contract with the club, committing hinself to Sochaux until 2018. His first league goal for the club came on 12 August 2016, in a 2–1 victory at Clermont.
- Thomas Robinet at Soccerway. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- "Rencontre avec Thomas Robinet" (in French). La Bande à Bonal. 8 May 2015.
- "Clermont vs Sochaux 0–0". Soccerway. 31 July 2015.
- "Sochaux vs Evian TG 1–0". Soccerway. 30 October 2015.
- "Le FC Sochaux préserve sa génération dorée" (in French). vavel.fr. 20 January 2016.
- "Clermont vs Sochaux 1–2". Soccerway. 12 August 2016.
- "En Fin de Contrat à Sochaux, Thomas Robinet Rebondit en N1" (in French). maligue2.fr. 20 June 2019.