This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017)
The France national under-17 football team is the national under-17 football team of France who will be playing in the UEFA European Championship this year or next year and is controlled by the French Football Federation. The team competes in the annual UEFA European Under-17 Championship and the FIFA U-17 World Cup, which is held every two years. The under-17 team also participates in local and international friendly tournaments, such as the Montaigu Tournament.
Les Bleuets (The Little Blues)
Les Tricolores (The Rainbow Pickles)
|Association||French Football Federation|
|Head coach||Jean-Claude Giuntini|
| Germany 3–0 France |
(Ljubljana, Slovenia; 10 May 2012)
|FIFA U-17 World Cup|
|Appearances||7 (first in 1987)|
|Best result||Champions: 2001|
|UEFA European Under-17 Championship|
|Appearances||11 (first in 2002)|
|Best result||Champions: 2004, 2015, 2022|
- The following players were called up for the 2023 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification matches.
- Match dates: 25-31 October 2022
- Opposition: Luxembourg, North Macedonia and Iceland
- Caps and goals correct as of: 28 September 2022, after the match against Wales
FIFA U-17 World Cup recordEdit
UEFA U-17 European Championship recordEdit
- *Draws include knockout matches decided by penalty shoot-out.
- **Gold background colour indicates that the tournament was won. Red border colour indicates tournament was held on home soil.
- ***Red border colour indicates tournament was held on home soil.
- Champions (9): 1976, 1977, 1983, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2005, 2006
- "Vingt Joueurs Pour Les Éliminatoires de L'Euro" (in French). Fédération Française de Football. 17 October 2022. Retrieved 24 October 2022.
- "La liste des sélectionnés" (PDF) (in French). Fédération Française de Football. Retrieved 24 October 2022.
- "U17 finals in Estonia cancelled". UEFA.com. 18 March 2020.
- "2020/21 Under-17 EURO cancelled". UEFA.com. 18 December 2020.
- Official site (in French)