The World Economy (journal)
The World Economy is a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal covering economics and international relations, specifically trade policy, open economy issues, and developing economies. The journal is published by John Wiley & Sons and the current editors-in-chief are David Greenaway and Chris Milner both of the University of Nottingham.
|Discipline||Economics, international relations|
|Edited by||David Greenaway, Chris Milner|
|ISO 4||World Econ.|
Since 2008, with the Nottingham Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy at the University of Nottingham, the journal co-hosts The World Economy Asia Lectures, The World Economy Annual Lectures, and The World Economy Annual China Lectures. The journal produces an annual special issue on global trade policy, which is subsequently available as a book in the Global Trade Policy series.
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The World Economy is abstracted and indexed in the Social Sciences Citation Index, Scopus, ProQuest, EconLit, the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, and Research Papers in Economics. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 1.229, ranking it 39th out of 85 journals in the category "International Relations", 52nd out of 98 journals in the category "Business Finance" and 160th out of 353 journals in the category "Economics".
- "The World Economy Asia Lectures". Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "The World Economy Annual Lectures". Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "The World Economy Annual China Lectures". Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Global Trade Policy". Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: International Relations, Business Finance and Economics". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.