The Spanish Anarchists
(Redirected from The Spanish Anarchists: The Heroic Years, 1868-1936)
The Spanish Anarchists: The Heroic Years, 1868–1936 is a history of anarchism in Spain prior to its late 1930s civil war and social revolution written by anarchist Murray Bookchin and published in 1976 by Free Life Press.
|Subject||History of anarchism, anarchism in Spain|
|Published||November 1976 (Free Life Press)|
- Carr, Raymond (October 13, 1977). "All or Nothing". The New York Review of Books. pp. 22–27. ISSN 0028-7504.
- Doheny, John (July 2002). "Rev. of The Spanish Anarchists". Social Anarchism (27).
- Richardson, Maurice (July 14, 1978). "Make No Bones". New Statesman: 55.
- Scrivener, Michael (1977). "Law, Ethics and Interest". Telos. pp. 208–213.
- Woodcock, George (April 28, 1978). "The Libertarian Virtues". The Times Literary Supplement: 477. ISSN 0307-661X.
- "Rev. of The Spanish Anarchists: The Heroic Years, 1868-1936 by Murray Bookchin". Kirkus Reviews.