The Travel Link brand is used for commuter services from the Isle of Sheppey and Sittingbourne. Travel Link was created from a merger of the previous Travel Rite lower cost brand, and The London Link, a company established by the Kings Ferry in 1999.
- Companies House extract company no 3120943 The Kings Ferry Limited Limited
- Group buys Kings Ferry Travel Group National Express 12 November 2007
- Timetables and Departures The Kings Ferry
- Companies House extract company no 43181386 London Link Limited
- North Somerset commuters to get a royal service Kings Ferry May 2013
- North Bristol Archived 19 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine The Kings Ferry
- New coach operator for North Somerset commuter service North Somerset Council 8 March 2016
- New Kings Ferry service Bus & Coach Buyer 26 August 2015
- "Kings Ferry service axed". Kent Online. 16 December 2021.
Media related to The Kings Ferry at Wikimedia Commons