The Ivory-Handled Gun
The Ivory-Handled Gun is a 1935 American Western film directed by Ray Taylor and written by John T. Neville. The film stars Buck Jones, Charlotte Wynters, Walter Miller, Frank Rice, Carl Stockdale and Joseph W. Girard. The film was released on November 11, 1935, by Universal Pictures.
|The Ivory-Handled Gun|
|Directed by||Ray Taylor|
|Produced by||Buck Jones|
|Screenplay by||John T. Neville|
|Story by||Charles E. Barnes|
Joseph W. Girard
Allen Q. Thompson
|Edited by||Bernard Loftus|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)
- Buck Jones as Buck Ward
- Charlotte Wynters as Paddy Moore
- Walter Miller as Plunkett aka The Wolverine Kid
- Frank Rice as Pike
- Carl Stockdale as Bill Ward
- Joseph W. Girard as Pat Moore
- Niles Welch as Pat Moore as a young man
- Eddie Phillips as Bill Ward as a young man
- Bob Kortman as Alf Steen
- Lee Shumway as Henchman Pete
- Stanley Blystone as Squint Barlow
- Ben Corbett as Henchman Steve
- Lafe McKee as Sheriff Crane
- Silver as Silver
- "Ivory-Handled Guns (1935) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-23.
- Sandra Brennan (2016). "The-Ivory-Handled-Gun - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-01-30. Retrieved 2016-01-23.
- "The Ivory-Handled Gun". Afi.com. 1935-10-29. Retrieved 2016-01-23.