Tarek Aziz Benaissa (Arabic: طارق عزيز بن عيسى; born 7 April 1991) is a lightweight Greco-Roman wrestler from Algeria who competed at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics. In 2012 he received a bye for the preliminary round of sixteen, before losing out to Zaur Kuramagomedov, who scored one point each in two straight periods, leaving Benaissa without a single point. At the 2016 Rio Olympics Benaissa was eliminated in quarterfinals. At the 2015 World Wrestling Championships he lost a bronze medal match to Davor Štefanek.
Benaissa (red) at the 2016 Olympics
|Full name||Tarek Aziz Benaissa|
|Born||7 April 1991|
Bordj Bou Arréridj, Algeria
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Coached by||Rabbah Chebbah|
- "Tarek Benaissa". London 2012. Archived from the original on 3 April 2013.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Tarek Benaissa". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- Tarek Aziz Benaissa Archived 12 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. rio2016.com
- Tarek Aziz Benaissa. nbcolympics.com
- "Men's 60kg Greco-Roman 1/8 Finals". London 2012. Archived from the original on 7 April 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This biographical article relating to an Algerian sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|