This article has more history and attention than WISEnut, but not what seems to be the preferred capitalization styling.
I recommend that:
- Merge any unduplicated content from WISEnut here.
- Move WiseNut to WISEnut
- leave a redirect from WiseNut to WISEnut (apparently, this is automatic)
- perhaps chase down links that currently point to WiseNut and point them to WISEnut, or is this just a WP:NOTBROKEN issue?
Besides tagging both articles and starting the Talk page discussions, is there anything else that needs to be done? —jmcgnh(talk) (contribs) 04:36, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
- proposed merge of WISEnut to WiseNut
]]) Pinged some editors who might be interested. KJKJKJ23 is shown as the creator of WISEnut in June 2016. —jmcgnh(talk) (contribs) 05:15, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
- When I tagged these articles as duplicates, they had essentially similar content about the Korean company. Mean as custard resurrected an earlier reading from before some apparent hijacking and I did not take care to read what was going on until Neonorange removed the duplicate tag again on WISEnut. So I'm withdrawing my claim of duplication and untagging this article. Thanks for being patient with my mistakes. —jmcgnh(talk) (contribs) 06:53, 10 September 2016 (UTC)