Talk:North Acropolis, Tikal/GA1
Will review this tomorrow.♦ Dr. ☠ Blofeld 19:03, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- aound -typo
- "the tombs of Yax Nuun Ayiin I, Siyaj Chan K'awiil II, Wak Chan K'awiil and "Animal Skull"." dates of rule or burial in brackets after each would be useful here.
- My feeling is that you need to elaborate more on the monuments to effectively summarize the article.
- Late preclassic
- Wikilink Late Preclassic .
- Strange to begin section with "However".
- No estimated dates for construction date of 27-31?
- Burial 48
- The king wwas -typo
- plaster of paris
Paris is capitalized in the dictionary for plaster of Paris I believe.
Looks in good shape overall, most interesting, especially the red painted skull.♦ Dr. Blofeld 11:18, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Many thanks for the review - I've fixed the simple stuff and will come back and do the rest tomorrow. Best regards, Simon Burchell (talk) 21:38, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Good job!♦ Dr. Blofeld 09:27, 15 August 2013 (UTC)