- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review after discussing it on the closer's talk page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
The result of the move request was: moved -- JHunterJ (talk) 11:55, 2 July 2019 (UTC)
Balkans Campaign → Balkans campaign – No reason to cap Campaign for this disambig page; none of the topics use caps. Dicklyon (talk) 04:01, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- This is a contested technical request (permalink). Anthony Appleyard (talk) 05:23, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- @Dicklyon and 184.108.40.206: queried move request Anthony Appleyard (talk) 05:23, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Again, this is arguable, not uncontroversial. Qwirkle (talk) 04:28, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support as nom – per MOS:CAPS and WP:NCCAPS and standard practice of disambig page naming, we don't cap disambig page titles (or other page titles) that are not proper names. If this is "arguable", where is the argument? Dicklyon (talk) 14:37, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support per nom. Regards, Cinderella157 (talk) 23:17, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support because it is correct that none of the disambiguated pages include "campaign" with a capital C. --Comment by Selfie City (talk about my contributions) 23:03, 26 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support move; however MOS:CAPS is not relevant. The section in the article title policy is "Article title format" section "Use sentence case" (the most appropriate link to the specific section in the policy is WP:LOWERCASE), and if that is not clear enough the further guidance can be found in WP:NCCAPS. -- PBS (talk) 16:11, 28 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support per nom. CThomas3 (talk) 03:36, 30 June 2019 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.