This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Superside, formerly Konsus, is an on demand Freelance platform that provides access to pre-screened online freelancers for business tasks.
|Type of business||Private company|
|Key people||Fredrik Thomassen (CEO)|
online employment platform
In August 2016, Konsus raised $1.5M funding led by Sam Altman and Slack Fund. An additional $3.5 million was raised in 2019 . The company also announced a change of name from Konsus to Superside. 
- Pofeldt, Elaine. "Will This Startup Take the Fear Out Of Freelancing?". Forbes. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Reback, Gedalyah (30 November 2016). "This Norwegian startup thinks it has the recipe to get companies the best freelancers". Geektime. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- Zakrzewski, Cat (9 August 2016). "Y Combinator-backed Konsus Raises $1.5M". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Newly renamed Superside raises $3.5M for its outsourced design platform". TechCrunch. September 5, 2019.
- Fredrik Thomassen (September 2, 2019). "Konsus is now Superside. Here's why".