Superside, formerly Konsus, is a subscription design service that provides design at scale for enterprises and scale-ups.
|Type of business||Private company|
|Key people||Fredrik Thomassen (CEO)|
In August 2016, Konsus raised $1.5M funding led by Sam Altman and Slack Fund. An additional $3.5 million was raised in 2019. The company also announced a change of name from Konsus to Superside. 
- Pofeldt, Elaine. "Will This Startup Take the Fear Out Of Freelancing?". Forbes. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Reback, Gedalyah (30 November 2016). "This Norwegian startup thinks it has the recipe to get companies the best freelancers". Geektime. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- Zakrzewski, Cat (9 August 2016). "Y Combinator-backed Konsus Raises $1.5M". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Newly renamed Superside raises $3.5M for its outsourced design platform". TechCrunch. September 5, 2019.
- Fredrik Thomassen (September 2, 2019). "Konsus is now Superside. Here's why".