|• Total||426.52 km2 (164.68 sq mi)|
|• Density||850/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Sundarganj|
Sundarganj is located at. It has 70165 households and total area 426.52 km². Also, Sundarganj is situated on the banks of the river Teesta.
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Sundarganj has a population of 360676. Males constitute 50.17% of the population, and females 49.83%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 166753. Sundarganj has an average literacy rate of 24.1% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Sundarganj has 15 Unions/Wards, 110 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 178 villages.
College List of Sundarganj UpazilaEdit
- Sundarganj D.W Gov. College (Sundarganj)
- Sundarganj Degree Women's College (Sundarganj)
- Belka Degree College (Belka, Sundarganj)
- Dharmapur Abdul Jabbar Degree College (Dharmapur, Sundarganj)
- Dharmapur Women's College (Dharmapur, Sundarganj)
- Dhubni Mohila College (Dhubni, Sundarganj)
- Shobhaganj Degree College (Shobhaganj, Sundarganj)
- Shobhaganj Women's Model College (Shobhaganj, Sundarganj)
- Bamandanga Abdul Haque College ( Bamandanga, Sundarganj)
- Dhubni Kanchibari College (Dhubni, Sundarganj)
- Ramdeb Shaikh Khabir Uddin College (Hasanganj, Sundarganj)
- Bazarpara College (Bazarpara, Sundarganj)
List of Health Centers of Sundarganj UpazilaEdit
- Sundarganj Upazila Health Complex ( SUndarganj)
- Bamdanga sub-health center (Bamandanga)
- Shobhanj Sub-Health Center (Chaparhatti)
- Belka Sub-Health Center (Belka)
- Kanchibari Sub-Health Center (Kanchibari)
- Haripur sub-health center (Haripur)
- Chandipur sub-health center (Chandipur)
- Dharmapur Sub-Health Center (Dharmapur)
- Bamondanga Zamidar Bari, a palace, built in 1252 A.D.
|This Rangpur Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|