Wikipedia disambiguation page
|Look up sugar daddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sugar daddy is a man who offers support (typically financial and material) to a younger companion, i.e. a sugar baby (compare kept woman and kept man); the female analog of a sugar daddy is a sugar mama.
Sugar daddy may also refer to:
Theater, film and booksEdit
- Sugardaddy, a UK band
- Sugar Daddy Live, a live album by the Melvins
- "Sugar Daddy" (The Bellamy Brothers song), a 1980 single by The Bellamy Brothers
- "Sugar Daddy" (The Jackson 5 song), a 1971 single by The Jackson 5
- "Sugar Daddy" (Thompson Twins song), a 1989 single by Thompson Twins
- "Sugar Daddy" (1999 song), a song from the off-Broadway show and film Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by Fleetwood Mac from their 1975 album Fleetwood Mac
- "Sugar Daddy", a single by Nina Sky
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by Laika from their album Silver Apples of the Moon
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by The Badloves
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by AC/DC
- "Sugah Daddy", a song by D'Angelo from his album Black Messiah
- Alma de Bretteville Spreckels (the person who came up with the term "sugar daddy")
- Aristo (disambiguation)
- Enjo kōsai, a similar concept in Japan
- Gold digging
- The Sugar Man, a 1971 album by Stanley Turrentine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sugar daddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.