Su Ching-heng (traditional Chinese: 蘇敬恒; simplified Chinese: 苏敬恒; pinyin: Sū Jìnghéng; born 10 November 1992) is a Taiwanese badminton player. Teamed-up with Liao Min-chun in the men's doubles, they won the International Challenge title at the 2016 Welsh International tournament. In 2017, they also won Orleans, and Finnish Open tournament.
|Country||Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Born||10 November 1992|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Men's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||10 (MD 2 August 2018)|
232 (XD 5 April 2018)
|Current ranking||35 (MD with Ye Hong-wei 7 February 2023)|
BWF World Tour (2 runners-up)Edit
The BWF World Tour, which was announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour is divided into levels of World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300, and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2018||Chinese Taipei Open||Super 300||Liao Min-chun|| Chen Hung-ling
|2023||Thailand Masters||Super 300||Ye Hong-wei|| Leo Rolly Carnando
BWF Grand Prix (1 title, 1 runner-up)Edit
The BWF Grand Prix had two levels, the Grand Prix and Grand Prix Gold. It was a series of badminton tournaments sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) and played between 2007 and 2017.
|2017||Vietnam Open||Liao Min-chun|| Wahyu Nayaka
Ade Yusuf Santoso
|21–12, 16–21, 21–23||Runner-up|
|2017||Dutch Open||Liao Min-chun|| Takuto Inoue
- BWF Grand Prix Gold tournament
- BWF Grand Prix tournament
BWF International Challenge/Series (5 titles, 5 runners-up)Edit
|2013||Bangladesh International||Hung Ying-yuan|| Liang Jui-wei
|2016||Waikato International||Yang Po-hsuan|| Liu Wei-chen
|2016||Welsh International||Liao Min-chun|| Liao Kuan-hao
|2016||Irish Open||Liao Min-chun|| Jones Ralfy Jansen
|2017||Orléans International||Liao Min-chun|| Kenas Adi Haryanto
Muhammad Reza Pahlevi Isfahani
|21–12, 14–21, 21–17||Winner|
|2017||Finnish Open||Liao Min-chun|| Kohei Gondo
|2022||Portugal International||Ye Hong-wei|| Wei Chun-wei
|2022||Polish Open||Ye Hong-wei|| Rasmus Kjær
|16–21, 21–17, 19–21||Runner-up|
|2022||Italian International||Ye Hong-wei|| Kim Jae-hwan
|2022||Nantes International||Ye Hong-wei|| Chaloempon Charoenkitamorn
|19–21, 21–17, 21–16||Winner|
- BWF International Challenge tournament
- BWF International Series tournament
- BWF Future Series tournament
- ^ "Su Ching-heng biography". BWF-Tournament Software. Retrieved 9 November 2022.
- ^ "羽球》威爾斯挑戰賽我隊進帳1冠2亞1季 台灣男雙包辦前二表現優異" (in Chinese). LTSports. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- ^ "Caljouw comes of age". Badminton Europe. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- ^ "我國參加「2017芬蘭羽球公開賽」摘金奪銅" (in Chinese). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- ^ Alleyne, Gayle (19 March 2017). "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. Archived from the original on 1 December 2017. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- ^ Sukumar, Dev (10 January 2018). "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. Archived from the original on 13 January 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Su Ching-heng at BWF.tournamentsoftware.com