Su.. Su... Sudhi Vathmeekam
Su.. Su... Sudhi Vathmeekam is a 2015 Malayalam comedy-drama film directed, co-written and co-produced by Ranjith Sankar. The film stars Jayasurya in a lead role, who also co-produced the film under Dreams N Beyond. Vinod Illampally has done the cinematography and Bijibal has composed the score and soundtrack. The screenplay was written by Abhayakumar. The central character is inspired from a real-life person. The film released on November 20, 2015 to positive reviews. Jayasurya won national and Kerala state special jury award for his performance. 
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Ranjith Sankar|
|Story by||Sudheendran Avittathoor|
Dreams N Beyond
|Distributed by||Central Pictures Release|
The movie expands with the theme of a person struggling with stammering. The person is Sudhi. The movie starts with Sudhi(Jayasurya) coming to the bank in which he serves as the branch manager to check the making of a movie which stars Mukesh and Greagon(Aju Varghese), Sudhi's old friend. The shooting of the movie is delayed and Sudhi gets tagged with Mukesh to reach his hometown. On the way Mukesh warms up to Sudhi and Sudhi tells Mukesh about his troubles in childhood and youth caused by stammering and how he overcame it. Sudhi reaches his hometown for a function in a school where he earlier worked. Mukesh alights and meets with the characters in Sudhi's story and learns Sudhi has married the speech therapist who at first caused troubles for him and later motivated him to live life without fear. Mukesh leaves happily for his next shooting and Sudhi rekindles with his hometown.
- Jayasurya as Sudhi Vathmeekam / Sudhi
- Sshivada as Kalyani, a Speech Therapist
- Swathy Narayanan as Sheela
- Mukesh as himself
- Aju Varghese as Greagon
- Arjun Nandhakumar as Mohan
- Anson Paul as Vijay babu
- Sunil Sukhada as Holistic Doctor
- Irshad as Kurup
- TG Ravi as Sudhi's father
- K. P. A. C. Lalitha as Sudhi's mother
- Ranjith Sankar as film director (cameo)
- Sathi Premji as Kalyani's Grandmother
- Suja Menon as Nirmala
- Muthumani as Sreedevi, School Principal
- Tara Ranjith Sankar as Junior Tara Menon
- Roshni Singh as Senior Tara Menon
- Advaith Jayasurya as Sudhi in Childhood
- Gokulan as Mukesh's Assistant
The film initial planning began in 2000, the director then announced this project was going to be his next one after his film Arjunan Saakshi. But, the film materialized after the director's fifth film Varsham, he announced it would star Jayasurya as the titular role, who had earlier worked with him in his film Punyalan Agarbattis in which he had co-produced. The film began shooting in the summer of 2015 and was released on 20 November 2015. The filming began in August 2015 in Bangalore. The crew shot in various locations including Erode, Coimbatore, Alathur and Palakkad. Ranjith Sankar wrote on his blog that this was a film he wanted to make for a long time. Jayasurya and Ranjith last teamed up for Punyalan Agarbattis.
The film collected ₹1.55 crore (US$240,000) in three days of release and ₹3.36 crore (US$520,000) in seven days. It earned ₹6.08 crore (US$950,000) within 18 days of initial release.
|Su Su Sudhi Vathmeekam|
|Soundtrack album by Bijibal|
|Producer||Ranjith Sankar, Jayasurya|
The film's background score and songs are composed by Bijibal. Lyrics for the songs are written by Santhosh Varma. P Jayachandran, Swetha Mohan and Ganesh Sundaram are the principal singers. The music was released through the label Muzik 247.
|1||"Ente Janalarikil"||P. Jayachandran||03:05|
|2||"Kayamboo"||Swetha Mohan, Thripunithura Girija Varma||03:09|
- Special Jury Award - Jayasurya
- "Jayasurya & Ranjith Sankar With 'Su Su Sudhi Valmeekam'". Filmibeat. 9 July 2015. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Aswini (November 28, 2015). "Box Office Report - Sudhi and Rajamma both locking horns". Filmibeat.com. Retrieved 30 November 2015.