|Founder||Sultana Siddiqui (Founder and President)|
|Duraid Qureshi (CEO)|
Number of employees
Hum Network Limited was established in February 2004 with the name of Eye TV Limited which was later changed to Eye Television Network Limited on November 18, 2004. The present name, Hum Network, was adopted on January 21, 2011.
Company is registered with Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority in October 2004 to operate its first satellite channel Hum TV which went live in January 2005. In June 2005, company made its public offering of company shares and is listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
In September 2014, the Network launched Hum Films, a film production and distributor banner. First film which released under banner was Na Maloom Afraad which released domestically on October 5, 2014.
On October 14, 2014 Hum Network announced stock split from Rs 10 to Rs 1.
|Broadcast area||Pakistan and UK Worldwide|
|Network||Hum Network Limited|
|Language(s)||Urdu & English|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Owner||Hum Network Limited|
|Key people||Sultana Siddiqui (President)|
|Launched||10 March 2014|
|Sky (UK & Ireland)||Channel 751|
|Astra 2G||11538 V 22000 5/6|
|Virgin TV Anywhere||Watch live (UK only)|
Hum Europe is a British Pakistani Entertainment channel. It launched on 10 March 2014 FTA on BskyB. In December 2014 it was launched on Virgin Media. Soon after launching, in July 2014 the channel became the first Pakistani Entertainment channel to sign up to BARB.
HUM TV has its own awards. The 1st HUM Awards were held on 12 March 2015, encompassing 42 Nominations in 7 categories from 3 prominent fields. The Awards recognised and rewarded excellence in Pakistani Television, Fashion and Music.
Style360 Labels eStoreEdit
Masala TV Food MagEdit
Masala Tv Food Mag a monthly Food recipe base magazine. Masala TV Food Mag is the only cooking magazine in Pakistan that has set a record of selling more than 70,000 copies. Even today, the magazine has the distinction of being a multi-issue magazine. The magazine was launched in January 2009 and has been successfully published ever since. Sultana Siddiqui is the Editor-in-Chief of Masala TV Food Mag and Shazia Anwar is the Editor. In addition to the authoritative recipes of Hum Masala's chefs in this magazine, also include the most useful and authoritative articles.
- Hum TV (South Asia)
- Hum Sitaray
- Hum News
- Hum Masala
- Hum Pashto 1
- Style 360
- Hum Europe (Europe)
- Hum World HD (United States)
- Hum Mena (Middle East & North Africa)
HumMart is a variant of the bigger Hum Network Limited based currently in Karachi, Pakistan. It is an online retailer, focusing on grocery shopping and providing its users with home delivery of online placed order. HumMart was launched on April 20, 2018 by Mr Malik Faisal Qayyum and Duraid Qureshi.
- "Company profile of Hum Network Limited". MarketScreener Business website. HUM Network Limited. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- Mohammad Kamran Jawaid (21 January 2020). "THE ICON INTERVIEW: FIFTEEN YEARS IN THE FAMILY". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "HUM Network (profile)". Business Recorder (newspaper). 19 March 2015. Retrieved 3 July 2021.
- "Hum Awards 2013 : Another awards night for TV buffs". The Express Tribune (newspaper). 18 February 2013. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Na-Maloom Afraad set to hit screens on Eid-ul-Azha". Dawn (newspaper). 6 September 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- Ansari, Hassan (6 September 2014). "Na Maloom Afraad all set to do some damage at the box office". The Express Tribune (newspaper). Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Special Resolution at Annual General Meeting" (PDF). 2 October 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Servis 3rd HUM Awards". hum.tv. Archived from the original on 27 June 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Fashion 47 PK". Archived from the original on 14 June 2013. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- Tribune Pakistan Pakium website
- Kalbe Ali (12 August 2020). "Unusual movement of share price alarms Hum Network". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 23 November 2020.