|Full name||Stijn Houben|
|Date of birth||5 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Maastricht, Netherlands|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2014||→ Delhi Dynamos (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 March 2021|
Houben started his career at HBS-Craeyenhout, one of the Netherlands' oldest clubs and at that time playing in the Topklasse, the third level of Dutch football. He made his senior debuts for the club in 2010, aged only 15, and shortly after moved to Feyenoord, eventually returning to the youth setup.
Houben was also called up three times by first team coach Ronald Koeman, and made his first team debut in a friendly against SBV Excelsior in October 2013. He was also an important defensive unit for the under-19's, winning both FA Cup and Supercup, against fierce rivals PSV Eindhoven.
In July 2014 Houben moved abroad for the first time of his career, signing a contract with Indian Super League outfit Delhi Dynamos FC. He played his first match as a professional on 1 November, starting and being booked in a 1–2 away loss against FC Goa.
- ISL Media Team. "Delhi Dynamos FC welcome Dutch duo". Retrieved 24 October 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Rentree Immers bij ruime oefenzege Feyenoord". Retrieved 24 October 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Voetbal International - Stijn Houben waant zich in Slumdog Millionaire". Voetbal International. Retrieved 24 October 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Gritty FC Goa beat Delhi Dynamos FC for first win". Indian Super League. 1 November 2014. Retrieved 3 November 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Ik speelde met De Fockert en even later met Del Piero". fr12.nl (in Dutch). 31 March 2015.
- Siekman, Tim (21 November 2017). "'Slumdog Millionaire' met Del Piero: 'Bij rondo's stond hij nooit in het midden'". Voetbalzone (in Dutch).