Stanisław Jan Konturek (8 October 1931 – 8 August 2019) was a Polish physiologist and gastroenterologist, a member of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Polish Academy of Learning, and professor of Jagiellonian University Collegium Medicum.
Stanisław Jan Konturek
|Died||8 August 2019(aged 87)|
Honors and awards (selection)Edit
- Gold Cross of Merit (1974)
- Knight's Cross of Polonia Restituta (1982)
- Prize of the Foundation for Polish Science (1995)
- honoris causa degree of Medical University of Białystok (1995)
- City of Kraków Award (1997)
- honoris causa degree of Wrocław Medical University (1998)
- Officer's Cross of Polonia Restituta (2001)
- honoris causa degree of Warsaw University of Life Sciences (2008)
- honoris causa degree of Medical University of Łódź (2008)
- "Stanisław Konturek Profile" (in Polish). Polish Academy of Sciences. Retrieved 23 November 2012.