Stainton le Vale
Stainton le Vale is a village in the civil parish of Thoresway in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated about 6 miles (9.7 km) north-east from the town of Market Rasen and about 6 miles south-east from the town of Caistor. It is a former civil parish and lies in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
|Stainton le Vale|
St Andrew's Church, Stainton le Vale
|OS grid reference|
|• London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Market Rasen|
- "Stainton le Vale". Vision of Britain. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Stainton le Vale". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Historic England. "St Andrews, Stainton le Vale (1063504)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Stainton le Vale CE School". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Media related to Stainton le Vale at Wikimedia Commons