Spring Tonic is a 1935 American comedy film adapted from the play by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur. It was directed by Clyde Bruckman and stars Lew Ayres, Claire Trevor, Walter Woolf King, Jack Haley, ZaSu Pitts and Tala Birell. It was released on April 19, 1935, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||Clyde Bruckman|
|Produced by||Robert Kane|
|Screenplay by||H.W. Hanemann|
Howard Irving Young
Ben Hecht (play)
Charles MacArthur (play)
Walter Woolf King
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Lew Ayres as Caleb Enix
- Claire Trevor as Bertha 'Betty' Ingals
- Walter Woolf King as José
- Jack Haley as Sykes
- ZaSu Pitts as Maggie Conklin
- Tala Birell as Lola
- Sig Ruman as Matt Conklin
- Frank Mitchell as Griffin Nasher
- Jack Durant as Cambridge Nasher
- Herbert Mundin as Thompson
- Henry Kolker as Mr. Enix
- Laura Treadwell as Mrs. Enix
- Douglas Wood as Mr. Ingalls
- Helen Freeman Corle as Mrs. Ingalls
- George Chandler as Taxi Driver
- "Spring Tonic (1935) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- Hal Erickson. "Spring Tonic (1935) - Clyde Bruckman | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Spring Tonic". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.