List of Sofia the First episodes(Redirected from Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess)
Sofia the First is an American computer-animated television series that incorporates characters from the Disney Princess franchise. The series stars Ariel Winter as Sofia, a young girl who becomes a princess when her mother, Miranda, marries King Roland II of the kingdom of Enchancia.
|First aired||Last aired|
|Pilot||November 18, 2012|
|1||25||January 11, 2013||February 14, 2014|
|2||30||February 28, 2014||August 12, 2015|
|3||28||August 5, 2015||March 31, 2017|
|4||TBA||April 28, 2017||TBA|
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date ||U.S. viewers
|"Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess"||Jamie Mitchell||Craig Gerber||November 18, 2012||5.20|
The pilot movie introduces Sofia and how she has to adjust to royal life after her mother marries King Roland II. With the help of Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty, who are now in charge of the Royal Preparatory Academy, Sofia learns that looking like a princess is not all that hard, but behaving like one must come from the heart. She has the incredibly powerful magical Amulet of Avalor that grants her the ability to talk to and understand animals and summon her princess friends (The Disney Princesses from the previous films) in case she needs help with something, but the amulet is coveted by the evil sorcerer Cedric who wants its great magical power so he can use it to take over the kingdom as King Cedric the Great. She also has to deal with her mean, jealous stepsister Amber, whose attempts to ruin the ball and humiliate her land them both in hot water. Cinderella appears to help sort it out.Disney Princess guest: Cinderella from Disney's Cinderella trilogy
Season 1 (2013–14)Edit
- All episodes in this season are directed by Jamie Mitchell.
- Season 1 consists of 25 episodes.
- Darcy Rose Byrnes is absent for three episodes.
- Zach Callison is absent for five episodes.
- Meghan Strange and Ashley Eckstein are absent for fifteen episodes each.
- Sara Ramirez is absent for six episodes.
- Travis Willingham is absent for nine episodes.
- Jess Harnell is absent for sixteen episodes.
- Wayne Brady is absent for twelve episodes.
- Tim Gunn is absent for ten episodes.
|Title||Written by||Original air date ||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Just One of the Princes"||Craig Gerber||January 11, 2013||2.70|
After seeing a flying derby race, Sofia decides to try out for Royal prep's flying derby team. But everyone tells her that flying derby isn't a "princess thing". However, Sofia is determined to become the first princess on the team. But it isn't easy especially with Prince Hugo, the best rider in Royal Prep, making fun of her. With the help of her mother she overcomes the doubts that a princess cannot be on the school's flying derby team.
Absent: Jess Harnell as CedricGuest star: Eric Stonestreet as Minimus
|2||2||"The Big Sleepover"||Erica Rothschild||January 18, 2013||2.14|
Sofia invites her two best friends, Jade and Ruby, over to the castle for her first royal sleepover, but when Amber forces Sofia to make Jade and Ruby change their ways, many things go wrong and Sofia fears it has been messed up. Meanwhile, Cedric attempts to swipe Sofia's magic amulet during a puppet show and magic act.Absent: Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|3||3||"Let the Good Times Troll"||Doug Cooney||January 25, 2013||2.10|
Sofia befriends a clan of trolls and teaches her father a lesson about judging others.Absent: Jess Harnell as Cedric
|4||4||"Cedric's Apprentice"||Craig Gerber||February 1, 2013||2.20|
In need of practice for her upcoming magic test, Sofia volunteers to be an apprentice to Cedric who finds a perfect opportunity to get her mystic amulet.Absent: Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|5||5||"A Royal Mess"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||February 8, 2013||2.49|
When the Golden Wing Circus arrives on its annual basis, James is determined to go, but while performing a juggling trick, he breaks the glass window, his father is intending to show his wife as a gift, and James is afraid that he will be punished by being grounded from going, and his parents teach the kids a lesson about lying and telling the truth.Absent: Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|6||6||"The Shy Princess"||Erica Rothschild||February 22, 2013||2.60|
When Sofia is paired with a shy and quiet princess named Vivian, to work on an art class project, she is determined to help Vivian overcome her fears. Sofia discovers that Vivian's shyness disappears when she sings a song and plays the mandolin.Ellie Kemper as Crackle; Karan Brar as Zandar; Eric Stonestreet as Minimus
|7||7||"Blue Ribbon Bunny"||Craig Gerber||March 15, 2013||2.01|
Sofia learns a lesson in true friendship when she enters Clover in a pet contest.
Absent: Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, William Gunn as BaileywickGuest star: Ellie Kemper as Crackle
|8||8||"The Princess Test"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||April 12, 2013||1.88|
Sofia has to pass a test of her ability as a Princess. She is initially excited, however the librarian explains to her that all the previous princesses failed the test or ran away. Sofia is excited by the chance to prove herself, but the librarian distracts her by requesting that Sofia help her bring her books to her cottage. When they make it to the cottage, the librarian reveals herself to be Fauna in disguise and rewards Sofia greatly, as an important part of being a princess is helping others in need.Absent: Zach Callison as James, Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|9||9||"Baileywick's Day Off"||Doug Cooney||April 26, 2013||1.55|
Baileywick celebrates his birthday with his elder brother Nigel, but keeps getting distracted because of James, Amber and Sofia.
Absent: Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as MiaGuest star: Jeffrey Tambor as Nigel
|10||10||"Tri-Kingdom Picnic"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||May 17, 2013||1.69|
It's the Tri-Kingdom picnic for the kingdoms of Enchancia, Wei-ling and Khaldune – and James really wants to win the Golden Chalice given to whichever of the teams from each kingdom wins the most games. Unfortunately, James' bad sportsmanship makes it hard to have fun.Absent: Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|11||11||"The Little Witch"||Erica Rothschild||May 31, 2013||1.73|
Sofia meets a lonely young witch named Lucinda in the village who is hexing the village children. Sofia attempts to correct Lucinda's behavior so she can be invited to a birthday party for Sofia's friend Jade.Absent: Darcy Rose Byrnes as Amber, Zach Callison as James, Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|12||12||"Two to Tangu"||Erica Rothschild||June 14, 2013||2.18|
Sofia and Amber visit the Kingdom of Tangu, and meet a very special kind of carpet. Unfortunately, Sofia and Amber get lost and must find a way to get to Tangu, with the help of Princess Jasmine
Absent: Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as MiaKaran Brar as Zandar
|13||13||"Finding Clover"||Craig Gerber & Doug Cooney||June 28, 2013||2.66|
Clover feels left out when Sofia has many new tasks to do and can't spend much time with him. Clover then decides to join a traveling magic act, but finds having a friend is better. Meanwhile, Sofia, her bird friends, Minimus and Crackle search for him.
Absent: Darcy Rose Byrnes as Amber, Zach Callison as James, Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Tim Gunn as BaileywickGuest stars: Ellie Kemper as Crackle; Eric Stonestreet as Minimus
|14||14||"The Amulet of Avalor"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||July 12, 2013||2.68|
When Sofia loses her magical amulet, she loses the power to understand her animal friends. Sofia must now find her amulet – and the thief – before Cedric does.Absent: Tim Gunn as Baileywick
|15||15||"The Buttercups"||Doug Cooney||August 2, 2013||2.95|
Sofia is on a Buttercup scout troop outing, but King Roland is worried that she will get hurt and makes Baileywick go with her. Sofia tries to use her skills to prove that princesses can do things themselves, but Baileywick gets in the way, and almost prevents her from getting her sunflower pin.Absent: Darcy Rose Byrnes as Amber, Zach Callison as James, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|16||16||"Make Way for Miss Nettle"||Erica Rothschild||August 23, 2013||2.21|
Miss Nettle, a new fairy schoolteacher, arrives at Royal Prep. Sofia later finds out that Miss Nettle has an evil plot to steal an important spellbook from Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather.Absent: Sara Ramirez as Miranda, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|17||17||"The Amulet and the Anthem"||Matt Boren||September 13, 2013||2.16|
Sofia brags to Jade and Ruby about being chosen to sing the Enchancian Anthem at the annual Harvest Festival. As a response to this, her amulet puts a curse on her, causing her to croak like a frog. Sofia must find a way to break the curse before her big performance. Belle appears and tells Sofia that, instead of just apologizing, she should also do something to make it up to her friends, so Sofia lets Jade and Ruby sing the anthem with her.
Absent: Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as MiaDisney Princess guest: Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast franchise
|18||18||"Tea for Too Many"||Doug Cooney||September 27, 2013||1.50|
Sofia hosts a Royal Prep tea party, but when Amber thinks her party should be as big as hers was, things turn more complicated. Sofia decides to have her party done her own way to which everyone thinks is charming, proving to Amber that adapting to different things isn't a bad thing.Absent: Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|19||19||"Princess Butterfly"||Erica Rothschild||October 11, 2013||1.78|
Everybody is looking forward to the All Hallows Eve costume ball, especially Amber. However, this year, everybody has to make the costumes themselves, and Amber doesn't know how to make a costume. When she sees Sofia's beautiful swan costume, she gets jealous and decides to go to Cedric and asks him to let her use a magic spell to make her costume. The spell makes Amber a wonderful butterfly costume, and she wins the costume contest. But the costume won't come off, and it turns out that it's actually real. Cedric says that the only way to turn Amber back to her true form is with Sofia's amulet. Now Amber must make a hard decision: confess her misdeeds or take her sister's amulet.Absent: Travis Willingham as Roland, Wayne Brady as Clover, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|20||20||"Great Aunt-Venture"||Carter Crocker||October 25, 2013||1.73|
Sofia spends the day with her Aunt Tilly as she goes about making her famous apple pie. The two go to fetch the most delicious apples, only for them to be stolen by a wombeast. When they find the wombeast, Sofia discovers he was simply hungry. The wombeast gives back the basket of apples, and Sofia invites him for dinner.
Absent: Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as MiaGuest star: Bonnie Hunt as Aunt Tilly
|21||21||"The Baker King"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||November 8, 2013||1.81|
King Roland finds an enchanted mirror in the castle attic, then, unaware of the mirror's magical properties, makes a wish for a simple life as a village baker. When his wish is granted, Sofia attempts to show him how important it is for him to be king again.Absent: Jess Harnell as Cedric, Wayne Brady as Clover, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
|22-23||22-23||"The Floating Palace (Season 1 Special)"||Craig Gerber||November 24, 2013||4.70|
Sofia's family go on a royal vacation to Merroway Cove, where Sofia befriends a mermaid princess named Oona. The Amulet of Avalor transforms Sofia into a mermaid, allowing her to explore Oona's world. Determined to get Oona's enchanted comb, Cedric turns himself into a sea monster and kidnaps Oona, triggering a confrontation between the merpeople and Sofia's family. Sofia goes on an underwater quest to find Oona and restore the friendship between humans and merfolk.
Absent: Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as MiaDisney Princess guest: Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid franchise
|23||24||"Holiday in Enchancia"||Craig Gerber||December 1, 2013||1.19|
A storm keeps King Roland from arriving home for the Wassailia holidays, so Sofia and her family try to find him. Unfortunately, they get stuck in a blizzard along with a village man with his family. With the help of the animals, and Aurora, they find their father, and spend Wassailia together.
Absent: Jess Harnell as CedricEric Stonestreet as Minimus
|25||25||"Four's a Crowd"||Elizabeth Keyishian||February 14, 2014||2.43|
Sofia invites Ruby and Jade to join her and Amber in the annual Flylight Pageant. At first, it seems like fun, but then Ruby and Jade start ignoring Sofia when they start having fun with Amber.Absent: Zach Callison as James, Travis Willingham as Roland, Jess Harnell as Cedric, Tim Gunn as Baileywick, Meghan Strange as Robin, Ashley Eckstein as Mia
Season 2 (2014–15)Edit
All episodes in this season are directed by Jamie Mitchell.
|Title||Written by||Original air date ||Prod.
|26||1||"Two Princesses and a Baby"||Laurie Israel, Rachel Ruderman||February 28, 2014||202||1.91|
|Amber asks Cedric to cast a magic spell that will give her and James separate birthdays so that she can celebrate the day all by herself. When the spell goes wrong, it accidentally turns James into a baby, and Sofia helps Amber realize how special it is to have a twin, and work together to help Cedric reverse his spell.|
|27||2||"The Enchanted Feast"||Craig Gerber & Michael G. Stern||April 4, 2014||201||1.49|
Cedric is preparing to show off his exceptionally strong magical abilities at the Enchanted Feast, which is a grand dinner for all of the kings and queens in the Tri-Kingdom area. But the evil fairy, Miss Nettle, disguises herself as a powerful sorceress and takes over the feast to get Sofia's amulet. At the feast, Sofia realizes there is something familiar about "Sasha" and has a bad feeling. Snow White appears and tells Sofia that people aren't always as they seem and she needs to trust her feelings. Sofia and Clover form an unlikely alliance with Cedric and Wormwood to protect her mystical amulet and save her family.Snow White
|28||3||"The Flying Crown"||Erica Rothschild||April 11, 2014||203||1.55|
When James sprains his wrist, he can't ride with Sofia in the upcoming flying derby championship race against the Junior Knights. When Prince Hugo is paired with Sofia, she teaches him the true meaning of teamwork so they can win the championship race. Meanwhile, James tries to think of a way to be part of the team since he can't ride.Guest star: Eric Stonestreet as Minimus
|29||4||"Mom's the Word"||Michael G. Stern||April 25, 2014||204||1.92|
|It's mother's day, and Sofia is excited to spend the day with her mother until she learns that Amber and James are joining the fun. Sofia asks Lucinda, whether she can cast a spell so that she and her mother can be alone, but it ends in disaster, when Lucinda's mother starts hexing them.|
|30||5||"The Silent Knight"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||May 9, 2014||205||1.62|
It is time to present the shield of valor, to someone for a brave act, so all the knights in the kingdom come together. Sofia meets her favorite knight, Sir Bartleby, otherwise known as the silent knight as no one has heard him speak. The recipient of the shield is revealed to be Aunt Tilly and Bartleby starts to fancy her.Guest star: Bonnie Hunt as Aunt Tilly
|31||6||"Enchanted Science Fair"||Carter Crocker & Erica Rothschild||May 30, 2014||206||2.28|
|It's almost time for the Enchanted Science Fair, and Sofia and her classmates must pair up to work on their projects. When they discover that they need to find a magical ingredient at the top of a mountain, they compete to see who can reach the summit first-at the risk of their science projects and their friendships.|
|32||7||"King for a Day"||Dani Michaeli||June 27, 2014||208||2.32|
|King Roland leaves Prince James in charge of the kingdom for one day while he and Queen Miranda are out. James, with the help of Sofia, learns what a fair and good leader should be.|
|33||8||"When You Wish Upon a Well"||Michael G. Stern||July 11, 2014||207||2.62|
|Amber becomes jealous of Sofia when she gets all of Roland's attention. When Amber finds an old wishing well, she wishes for Roland to be allergic to Sofia, only for Sofia to turn into a cat.|
|34||9||"Gizmo Gwen"||Michael G. Stern||July 25, 2014||209||N/A|
Amber is holding a banquet, but it all goes horribly wrong when her massive strawberry decoration crashes down and ruins her entire party. Sofia meets a kitchen maid called Gwen, who makes gizmos in her spare time. With the help of some of Gwen's inventions, Amber's banquet is fixed.Guest star: Ginnifer Goodwin as Gwen
|35||10||"Sofia the Second"||Erica Rothschild||August 1, 2014||210||2.49|
The Highland Hootenanny is in town, but Sofia's plans change when Roland tells her that Lord Gilbert is coming and bringing his daughter Lady Joy a day early. After seeing Cedric use a copying spell, Sofia clones herself with it so she can go to the hootenanny and the clone can play with Joy. But Sofia messes up the spell and the clone turns out to be a rotten troublemaker.Guest star: G Hannelius as Lady Joy
|36||11||"Mystic Meadows"||Michael G. Stern||August 8, 2014||213||2.08|
|Out on a field trip with the Buttercup Scouts, Sofia and her friends visit a retirement village for elder sorcerers and wizards. Coincidentally, Cedric's parents reside there. Cedric accompanies the Buttercups on their field trip, and Sofia offers to help him earn his father's respect and the family wand.|
|37||12||"Princesses to the Rescue!"||Laurie Israel, Rachel Ruderman||August 15, 2014||212||2.48|
While visiting the Kingdom of Wei-Ling, James and Prince Jin set off to search for the legendary treasure of the Jade Jaguar but soon find themselves and their fathers trapped in the jaguar's den. It's up to Sofia, Amber, Jun and Mulan to rescue their loving families.Ming-Na Wen and Lea Salonga as Mulan
|38||13||"Ghostly Gala"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||October 3, 2014||211||1.49|
|While Sofia and James help decorate the castle for a Halloween party, a ghost by the name Sir Dax wants to throw a party in the castle himself for his ghostly friends and family. This proves conflicting for Sofia as Sir Dax wants to scare all the people out and keep all the ghosts in.|
|39||14||"The Emerald Key"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||October 11, 2014||215||2.38|
|Princess Lani of Hakalo is washed ashore onto Enchancia during a violent storm separating her from her parents. In her possession is her family's Emerald Key, which allows them to return home to Hakalo. Sofia and her family offer to take her in until her parents return safely, but an evil witch plots to use this to her advantage by magically posing as Lani to steal the Emerald Key for herself. Unable to tell both apart, King Roland holds a contest to prove which one is the real Lani.|
|40||15||"Scrambled Pets"||Erica Rothschild||October 17, 2014||214||1.44|
Sofia reluctantly accepts Amber's suggestion into secretly bringing their pets to school without permission, but a magical mishap causes their respective pets to be scrambled. It's up to Sofia, Amber, James, and Vivian to fix the problem before more problems ensue!Guest star: Fiona Bishop as Princess Zooey
|41||16||"The Princess Stays in the Picture"||Krista Tucker||October 24, 2014||216||1.44|
|Sofia is paired with Princess Hildegard to work on an enchanted painting for art class. Thanks to Hildegard's lack of listening skills, the princesses end up in the paintings in the school hallway. As they try to escape, Hildegard keeps insisting she knows everything much to Sofia's annoyance.|
|42||17||"Baileywhoops"||Michael G. Stern||November 7, 2014||219||1.72|
|When the Kingdom of Enchancia is having a Jubilee, a new steward who wants Baileywick's job gives him a cursed pin that causes him to be very clumsy, leading Sofia to help Baileywick by becoming his junior steward assistant. Meanwhile, Cedric competes with King Magnus's Sorcerer in entertaining the other children. He turns the merry-go-round James and Amber are on into winged unicorns.|
|43-44||18-19||"The Curse of Princess Ivy (Season 2 Special)"||Craig Gerber & Erica Rothschild||November 23, 2014||217/218||3.56|
Sofia makes the mistake of telling Amber the secret of her amulet. Amber becomes jealous and selfishly takes it without permission and tries to use it to summon a Disney Princess. Unfortunately, taking the amulet and betraying Sofia both count as a bad deed, so it bestows a curse on Amber by summoning the venomous Princess Ivy, an exiled evil princess who plans to usurp the throne and turn all Enchancia black and white.Mandy Moore as Rapunzel, Anna Camp as Princess Ivy, John Michael Higgins as Flambeau, Oliver Platt as Everburn
|45||20||"Winter's Gift"||Michael G. Stern||December 12, 2014||222||1.66|
Sofia meets Winter, a girl faun who freezes everything she touches, and helps her to find the perfect gift for the mountain ice witch who can undo the snowy spell done upon her. She was influenced by a princess who can freeze anything to the touch in another kingdom and decided she could do the same with this gift.Anika Noni Rose as Tiana, Alyson Hannigan as Winter, Phylicia Rashad as Glacia the Ice Witch, Nick Offerman as Whiskers
|46||21||"The Leafsong Festival"||Laurie Israel & Rachael Ruderman||January 16, 2015||220||1.41|
|Crackle wants to sing in the Leafsong Festival, but she can only get in by giving up her ability to breathe fire. When Cedric tries to take advantage, Sofia helps Crackle to reclaim her ability and save the kingdom.|
|47||22||"Substitute Cedric"||Krista Tucker||February 20, 2015||221||1.94|
|The Fairies are going away to a meeting, but Fauna has forgotten to get a substitute for sorcery class. Sofia volunteers Cedric to substitute the class. A group of pranksters from Hexly Halls play a prank as part of a tradition. Sofia, Cedric and the gang need to stop them before they destroy the school.|
|48||23||"Clover Time"||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||March 27, 2015||224||1.60|
|Clover's rabbit hole is flooded with rain, so Clover moves in with Sofia. However, Clover proves to be a sloppy roommate, and with a famous artist coming to the castle to paint the children's bedrooms, Sofia must keep Clover from messing things up. Meanwhile, Amber is excited when she finds a star in the sky that no one else has discovered and she might get to name the star. Song Hoppin'Out With You sung by Clover and Sofia|
|49||24||"In a Tizzy"||Erica Rothschild||March 27, 2015||227||1.67|
Sofia's village friend Ruby enlists the help of a fairy godmother named Tizzy to help her win a Dunwiddie Go-Carriage race.Guest star: Melissa Rauch as Tizzy
|50||25||"A Tale of Two Teams"||Michael G. Stern||March 27, 2015||225||1.48|
|Ruby and Jade are taking part in an annual sporting event and they insist Sofia join their team. However, when her older brother and sister reveal they themselves are competing against them and invite her to be part of their team, Sofia must choose which side to be with.|
|51||26||"The Littlest Princess"||Laurie Isrel & Rachel Ruderman||July 1, 2015||226||2.00|
|Sofia's amulet gives her a new power that allows her to shrink in size, where she then befriends a group of mischievous sprites who want to do nothing but have fun. But when she disobeys her mother, her amulet curses her, preventing her from growing big again.|
|52||27||"Buttercup Amber"||Michael G. Stern||July 8, 2015||228||1.92|
|Amber is appointed a Buttercup scout. However, she learns that all the rigorous work the scouts do proves difficult for her to keep up.|
|53||28||"Carol of the Arrow"||Krista Tucker||July 15, 2015||229||1.77|
Sofia overhears her idol, Carol of the Arrow saying that the Royal Family doesn't do anything to help the villagers who are in need. So, she joins her merry band of do-gooders while pretending to be a normal village girl to prove Carol wrong. But the second-in-command, Jane, becomes jealous of Sofia when she steals a lot of Carol's attention and she sabotages Sofia's good deeds.Guest star: Vivica A. Fox as Carol
|54||29||"Sidekick Clio"||Erica Rothschild||July 22, 2015||230||1.73|
|While Hildegard has gone away for a vacation, Clio helps Sofia practice for the upcoming school musical auditions. During practice, Sofia learns Clio is a natural at singing that she suggests Clio try out for auditions herself.|
|55||30||"Minimus is Missing[note 1]"||Erica Rothschild||August 12, 2015||223||N/A|
|Minimus and other flying horses in the entire kingdom are swept away by a mischievous young wizard named Wendell, who plays hypnotic music with his magical lute. Sofia and her siblings band together to rescue them.|
- There is a discrepancy across various unofficial online episode guides about whether "Minimus is Missing" is a second season episode or a third season episode. It is being classified as a season two episode here based on its placement in Disney's online episode listing under Season 2. See talk page for more information.
Season 3 (2015–17)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date ||Prod.
|56||1||"Cool Hand Fluke"||Jamie Mitchell||Michael G. Stern||August 5, 2015||302||1.55|
|The Royal Family is having a picnic in Merroway Cove and Sofia gets the idea to throw a party for the merpeople. A merboy named Fluke becomes jealous of Sofia for receiving so much attention because of her heroics during her last visit.|
|57||2||"Cedric Be Good"||Jamie Mitchell & Mircea Mantta||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||September 18, 2015||307||1.10|
|Cedric succeeds at last in stealing Sofia's amulet, by switching it with a fake. But whenever Cedric tries to use its power to take over the kingdom, it curses him in a variety of ways. He seeks Sofia's help in becoming a good person when he learns the curses can only be broken by doing good deeds.|
|58||3||"Princess Adventure Club"||Jamie Mitchell||Erica Rothschild||September 25, 2015||308||1.33|
|Princess Zooey is having a hard time making friends when she comes to Royal Prep. She decides to start a Princess Adventure Club and invites the princesses to join except Amber, who was rude to her on her first day.|
|59||4||"Minding the Manor"||Jamie Mitchell||Krista Tucker||October 2, 2015||305||1.49|
Sofia visits her Aunt Tilly's manor house to help her set up for her garden party. While Aunt Tilly is out getting food for the party, Sofia is left to watch over the house and prepare it for the garden party. However, it proves tricky to maintain when three troublesome gargoyles run amok.Guest star: Bonnie Hunt as Aunt Tilly
|60||5||"The Secret Library"||Jamie Mitchell||Craig Gerber||October 12, 2015||310||2.03|
When Sofia's Aunt Tilly visits Enchancia, she gives Sofia a special book that guides her to a secret library hidden in the castle. The library is filled with hundreds of unfinished books, and Sofia is the only one who can give each story a happy ending. Sofia selects the story of Minimus's brother, Mazzimo, who has been captured by the arrogant and greedy Prince Roderick of Borrea. It's up to Sofia and Minimus to rescue Mazzimo and grant him his one wish: to be free.Bonnie Hunt as Aunt Tilly
|61||6||"New Genie on the Block"||Jamie Mitchell||Krista Tucker||October 16, 2015||301||1.52|
|On her way to Tangu to meet Prince Zandar, Sofia accidentally summons a kid genie named Kazeem, who runs loose by granting wishes for many people he runs into in the kingdom. With the help of Genie Patrol Fizz, he and Sofia are hot on Kazeem's trail.|
|62||7||"The Fliegel Has Landed"||Jamie Mitchell||Michael G. Stern||October 23, 2015||306||1.26|
|When a fliegel named Grotta starts picking on Sofia's troll friend Gnarly, she tries to teach him to stand up for himself.|
|63||8||"The Princess Ballet"||Jamie Mitchell & Mircea Mantta||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||November 1, 2015||311||2.40|
Princess Kari is revealed to be the most accomplished Princess at Royal Prep. She, Amber and Sofia volunteer for the ballet part of the school's Arts Night. Determined to be perfect like her mother, who was a prima ballerina when she was a student at Royal Prep, Kari strives for perfection in dancing.Guest star: Kiara Muhammad as Princess Kari
|64||9||"All the Sprite Moves"||Jamie Mitchell & Larry Leichliter||Erica Rothschild||November 6, 2015||303||1.45|
|Not wanting to move from her old castle Vivian tricks her parents into thinking their new castle is haunted with a little help from Sofia's wee sprite friends. Meanwhile, Clover eats an enchanted Liking Berry in the new castle's enchanted garden and falls head over heels for Crackle, which starts to creep her out.|
|65||10||"Sofia in Elvenmoor"||Jamie Mitchell & Larry Leichliter||Krista Tucker||November 13, 2015||309||1.06|
|While her father is busy with the royal road crew in the Whispering Woods, Sofia and Clover discover a Silver Tree that leads them to a secret land inhabited by elves. But the royal road crew wants to clear the path by cutting down the Silver Tree. If this happens, the door to Elvenmoor will be closed forever.|
|66||11||"Stormy Lani"||Jamie Mitchell & Larry Leichliter||Allen J. Zipper||November 20, 2015||313||1.07|
|Princess Lani controls her kingdom's weather with her moods, but when she loses her temper during a quest, she loses control of her powers. Sofia must teach her to control her temper in order to fulfill her family's legacy.|
|67||12||"Lord of the Rink"||Jamie Mitchell||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||December 4, 2015||231||1.23|
|Prince Hugo is shown to be a very talented ice-dancer. After seeing Sofia have trouble learning to ice-dance, Hugo joins her ice-dancing class, to help her. But Hugo finds himself getting butterflies in his tummy because his father and friends think ice-dancing is a female sport. Hugo's father thinks it's time to spend more time with his son, so he becomes the new assistant coach for the hockey team. This poses a problem, since ice-dancing class happens at the same time as hockey practice. Sofia teaches Hugo to listen to his heart.|
|68||13||"The Secret Library: Olaf and the Tale of Miss Nettle"||Jamie Mitchell & Larry Leichliter||Rachel Ruderman & Craig Gerber||February 15, 2016||318||N/A|
Sofia is summoned by the secret library and The Tale of Miss Nettle is selected, revealing that Sofia's old enemy is taking the prized snowdrops from Hildegard's kingdom of Freezenburg, which will ruin the Winter Flower Festival. While trying to stop Miss Nettle, Sofia is sprayed with the fairy's Crazy Crystals, which causes her amulet to go awry: she can no longer understand animals, and instead of a princess, Olaf the snowman is summoned to help her resolve things.Guest star: Josh Gad as Olaf from Disney's Frozen
|69||14||"Gone With the Wand"||Jamie Mitchell & Larry Leichliter||Michael G. Stern||March 4, 2016||314||N/A|
After winning a contest, Sofia invites Cedric and his niece Calista to go visit his hero, Merlin the wizard. During the visit, Calista takes Merlin's dragon claw wand out of his tower, allowing Merlin's enemy Morgana the enchantress to take it. Merlin, Sofia, Calista and Cedric must get the wand back before Morgana finds a way to unlock its power.Guest star: Jeff Bennett as Merlin from Disney's The Sword in the Stone
|70||15||"Bad Little Dragon"||Jamie Mitchell & Mircea Mantta||Vivian Mejia||March 11, 2016||319||1.21|
|Sofia and Vivian take a baby dragon in their care, naming him Crispy, and Crackle feels ignored. But she soon discovers that Crispy is not only fully grown, but also a thief planning to rob Zumaria Castle's Jewel Room.|
|71||16||"Bunny Swap"||Jamie Mitchell||Erica Rothschild||March 25, 2016||312||N/A|
|Having a bad day at the castle, Clover runs into a wild rabbit named Barley that looks just like him in the village. Sofia mistakes Barley for Clover in a mix-up and brings him back to the castle instead, while Clover rediscovers his wild roots to find his way back home.|
|72||17||"Her Royal Spyness"||Jamie Mitchell||Laurie Israel||April 8, 2016||321||1.27|
|When Amber spies on people with her telescope, she and Sofia believe that their mother has been kidnapped by a mystical creature.|
|73||18||"Best in Air Show"||Jamie Mitchell||Erica Rothschild||May 6, 2016||320||N/A|
|Grand Mum comes to visit Enchancia and Sofia helps Minimus muster the confidence to perform a bold stunt routine in his parents' flying horse show.|
|74||19||"Dads and Daughters Day"||Jamie Mitchell||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||June 17, 2016||304||N/A|
|The princesses at Royal Prep are looking forward to their upcoming Dads & Daughters field trip to the Enchanted Animal Park. But Princess Hildegard tells Sofia that King Roland isn't her real father, which hurts her feelings. During the trip, Sofia is still hurt by what Hildegard has said, and she doesn't feel any better as Amber and Roland have fun together and recall their past field trips. She thinks she doesn't belong since Roland is her stepfather.|
|75||20||"The Tale of the Noble Knight"||Jamie Mitchell||Laurie Israel & Rachel Ruderman||July 1, 2016||323||N/A|
|When Sofia visits the Secret Library, she learns The Tale of a Noble Knight seeking the Ice Fire Shield. But there are two knights looking for the shield, and Sofia doesn't know who the true Noble Knight is.|
|76||21||"The Bamboo Kite"||Jamie Mitchell||Craig Carlisle||July 8, 2016||325||N/A|
|Sofia visits the kingdom of Wei Ling to attend the Festival of Kites, where Jun has the honor of launching the first kite this year.|
|77||22||"Beauty is the Beast"||Jamie Mitchell||Erica Rothschild||August 12, 2016||322||N/A|
Sofia's amulet summons her to help another princess, Princess Charlotte of Isleworth who has been cursed by an enchantress and turned into a beast!Guest star: Andrew Rannells as Morris
|78||23||"Cauldronation Day"||Craig Carlisle||Jamie Mitchell||October 7, 2016||324||N/A|
|Lucinda’s witch friends, Lily the Good Witch and Indigo the Bad Witch are eager to become her Witch of Honor for her Cauldronation Day, so it's up to Sofia to keep them in line.|
|79||24||"Camp Wilderwood"||Larry Leichliter||Michael G. Stern||October 28, 2016||327||N/A|
|King Roland and Queen Miranda send Sofia, James, and Amber to Camp Wilderwood, an enchanted campground where its campers rough it through magic activities. At the same time, they meet up once again with the mischievous wizard Wendell Fidget, who is sent to camp as punishment for his past misdeeds. Sofia is having a good time, but Amber and James aren't having any luck. Amber doesn't know how to make friends herself, and James was caught standing in itching ivy, so nobody wants to be near him. When James becomes buddies with Wendell for an inter-camp competition against the Junior Knights in the annual Flag Race, they plot to build a raft to escape. Sofia suggests her new friend Mandy partner with Amber, but then finding no partner for herself, forms a threesome with them to build a boat.|
|80||25||"Royal Vacation"||Jamie Mitchell||Laurie Israel||November 11, 2016||328||N/A|
|Roland, Amber, and James are so busy (Roland designing castles, Amber sorting clothes, James playing with soldier toys) that they don't make time for Miranda and Sofia. Miranda plans a family vacation that turns out to be a disaster. Their luggage falls out along the way to see flying elephants, and their guide Fabulous Freddy sends a note saying he's sick.|
|81||26||"Hexley Hall"||Jamie Mitchell||Rachel Ruderman||January 6, 2017[nb 1]||326||0.81|
Sofia discovers her amulet no longer works as it did since she released Princess Elena from it. Aside from turning from purple to pink, it now obeys her directly instead of needing permission from Elena. She discovers this after it grants her wish to become a rabbit with like Clover, and changing back. As Cedric researches, Sofia chides Wormwood for insulting him. Cedric takes Sofia to Hexley Hall, his alma mater, to research more in its expansive library. They are greeted by Cedric's old teacher Grimtrix the Good. While Sofia was aware the amulet was made in the ancient civilization of Maru, they find out that the Maruvians created a numerous variety of magical objects. Failing to become an elephant, Sofia becomes a raven by looking at Wormwood, learning she must see the animal. Cedric spills a potion on Wormwood that allows Cedric to understand Wormwood. Wormwood is reunited with his old familiar classmates: Wriggles (Grimtrix' female weasel) and Pumpkin (a male cat) and Chester (a bulldog) who brag about their masters.
|82||27||"The Princess Prodigy"||Jamie Mitchell||Rachel Ruderman||February 10, 2017||330||1.27|
|After a school music competition, prodigious music instructor Baron Von Rocha sees potential in Princess Vivian's skill in music. When she is offered apprenticeship to perfect her skills and lets Sofia and her friends join in, Vivian begins to show neglectfulness of her responsibilities that her friends leave out of protest. More troubles occur when it's found out that Von Rocha seeks Vivian's talent by stealing it for himself with magic.|
|83||28||"One for the Books"||TBA||TBA||March 31, 2017||329||1.13|
|A new school year begins for Sofia and her classmates, and when she realizes that her classmate Desmond has difficulties, she helps him to get along.|
Season 4 (2017)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date ||Prod.
|84||1||"Day of the Sorcerers"||TBA||TBA||April 28, 2017||401||TBD|
|A secret meeting with his fellow sorcerers forces Cedric to choose between his long-held desire to seize the Enchancian throne and his friendship with Sofia.|
|85||2||"The Secret Library: Tale of the Eternal Torch"||TBA||TBA||May 5, 2017||TBA||TBD|
|86||3||"The Crown of Blossoms"||TBA||TBA||May 12, 2017||TBA||TBD|
|87||4||"Pin the Blame on the Genie"||TBA||TBA||May 19, 2017||TBA||TBD|
- This episode first aired on October 28, 2016 in Canada.
- Hipes, Patrick. "'Sofia The First' & 'Doc McStuffins' Renewed At Disney Junior". Retrieved 2015-09-05.
- "Sofia the First : Day of the Sorcerers". Zap2it. Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- "Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess". Disney Movies. Archived from the original on April 29, 2015. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- "Disney Channel Crowned TV's #1 Network in Total Day for Record 75 Consecutive Weeks in Kids 6–11 and Tweens 9–14". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. November 20, 2012. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Sofia the First Series Season 2 Episodes". Disney-ABC Press. March 3, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
- "Disney Junior's "Sofia the First" is the #1 Preschool Series Launch in Cable TV History in Girls 2–5, Adults 18–49 and Women 18–49". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. January 14, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (January 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (January 14–20, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Sweeps January Across Target Kids; Disney Junior Block Delivers Top 4 Cable TV Series in Kids 2–5 Led by "Sofia the First"". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. January 29, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (January 28 – February 3, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (February 4–10, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Junior's "Sofia the First" Hits Series Highs for 2nd Straight Original Telecast". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. February 25, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (March 11–17, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Sweeps Total Day Across Kids 2–11, 6–11 and Tweens". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. April 30, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (April 22–28, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (May 13–19, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (June 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (May 27 – June 2, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Skyrockets to 23 Weeks Highs, Sweeping Key Kids for 3rd Straight Week; Disney Junior's "Sofia the First" Is #1 Cable TV Telecast in Kids 2–5". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. June 18, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (July 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (June 24–30, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (July 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (July 8–14, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Sweeps Major Youth Demos in Total Day for 10th Straight Week; #1 in Total Viewers for 3rd Week in a Row". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. August 6, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Makes Another Summer Splash as #1 Network in Total Viewers, Kids 2–11, Kids 6–11 and Tweens". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. August 27, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (September 20, 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (September 9–15, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 4, 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (September 23–29, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 18, 2013). "Disney Channel Ratings (October 7–13, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (October 21–27, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. November 1, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (November 4–10, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Is TV's #1 Network in Total Day for the 31st Consecutive Month in Kids 6–11 and 43rd Straight Month in Tweens 9–14". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. November 26, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Disney Channel Sweeps Total Day in Total Viewers and Major Youth Demos; 24-Hour Disney Junior Channel Is TV's #1 Preschool Network for 35th Consecutive Week". The Futon Critic. Disney Channel. December 4, 2013. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (February 10–16, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. February 21, 2014. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 10, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night + 'WWE Friday Night Smackdown', NBA Basketball, 'Game of Stones' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 10, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (April 11, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (March 31 – April 6, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Wins Night, 'Sons of Guns', 'Jessie', 'Dog With A Blog,' The Masters & More – Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com. Retrieved June 8, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 3, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (April 21–27, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 17, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (May 5–11, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 2, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night + 'SportsCenter', NHL Hockey, 'Friday Night SmackDown' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 30, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Girl Meets World' Tops Night + 'Zapped', 'Friday Night SmackDown', 'Jessie' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 14, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Friday Night SmackDown' Leads Night + 'Pardon the Interruption', 'SportsCenter', 'Girl Meets World' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 23, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Wins Night, 'Girl Meets World', 'Dog With A Blog', 'Gravity Falls' & More — Ratings — TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 11, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Friday Night SmackDown' Leads Night + NFL Preseason Football, 'Girl Meets World' & More". Zap2it.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (August 18, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Megalodon: New Evidence' Wins Night, 'WWE Smackdown', 'Girl Meets World', 'How To Build A Better Boy' & More". Zap2it.com. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 6, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: MLB Division Series Tops Night + 'Friday Night Smackdown', 'Inside the MLB', 'Star Wars: Rebels' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 14, 2014). "Top 25 Saturday Cable Originals: 10.11.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 20, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Tops Night + 'Friday Night SmackDown', 'Z Nation', 'College Football' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 27, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'Edge of Alaska', 'WWE Smackdown', 'Kendra on Top' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 10, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Tops Night + NBA Basketball, 'SportsCenter', 'Edge of Alaska' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 25, 2014). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night, 'Talking Dead', 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'Homeland', 'The Newsroom' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 15, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Tops Night + NBA Basketball, 'Friday Night SmackDown', 'SportsCenter', 'Edge of Alaska' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 16, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 20, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' WIns Night, 'Alaskan Bush People', 'Girl Meets World', 'Jessie', '12 Monkeys' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 23, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Alaskan Bush People' Tops Night + 'Gold Rush', 'Jack & Triumph Show', NBA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (March 30, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: NCAA Basketball Wins Night, 'Bring It!', 'Jack & Triumph Show', 'Girl Meets World' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 2, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + FIFA Women's World Cup, 'Suits', 'The Daily Show' 'Mr. Robot' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 9, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Wednesday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 7.8.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 16, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Wednesday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 7.15.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 23, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 3' & 'Duck Dynasty' Win Night, 'Suits', 'The Game', 'Catfish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- "Sofia the First". DisneyABCpress.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016.
SEASON 2 EPISODES
EPISODE 318 AIR DATE: 02/08/16 "THE SECRET LIBRARY: OLAF AND THE TALE OF MISS
EPISODE 223 AIR DATE: 08/13/15 "MINIMUS IS MISSING"
- Bibel, Sara (August 6, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'The Game', 'Wahlburgers', 'Suits', 'Mr. Robot', 'Melissa & Joey' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 7, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 21, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: College Football Tops Night + 'SportsCenter', 'Girl Meets World', 'Bering Sea Gold' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Dixon, Dani (September 28, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Girl Meets World' Tops Night + 'Bring It!', 'College Football' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 5, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 10.2.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 13, 2015). "Monday cable ratings: 'Monday Night Football' on top, plus 'Fargo' premiere, 'Love & Hip Hop' and WWE". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 19, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: 'Gold Rush' premiere tops a quiet evening, plus 'Girl Meets World,' Adult Swim". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (October 26, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: ALCS clincher on top, 'Gold Rush' fairly steady". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 3, 2015). "Sunday cable ratings: 'Walking Dead' stable, plus 'The Librarians' premiere". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 9, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: 'Gold Rush,' 'Girl Meets World' and NBA lead the way". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 9, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 16, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: News channels' coverage of Paris dominates night". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 23, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: Golden State Warriors and 'Gold Rush' lead the way". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 23, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 7, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 12.4.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 11, 2016). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.08.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 15, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (January 9, 2017). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Friday Cable Originals & Network Update: 1.6.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved January 10, 2017.
- "Sofia the First : The Princess Prodigy". Zap2it. Retrieved January 13, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 10, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.10.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
- "Sofia the First : One for the Books". Zap2it. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 3, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.31.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- "Sofia the First : The Secret Library: Tale of the Eternal Torch". Zap2it. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "Sofia the First : The Crown of Blossoms". Zap2it. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "Sofia the First : Pin the Blame on the Genie". Zap2it. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- Brave Adventure - DJ Melodies - Sofia the First - Disney Junior. YouTube. April 9, 2015. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- The More the Merrier - DJ Melodies - Sofia the First - Disney Junior. YouTube. April 9, 2015. Retrieved November 4, 2015.