Sierra Nevada (disambiguation)
|Look up Sierra Nevada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sierra Nevada is a mountain range in the western United States.
Sierra Nevada may also refer to:
- Sierra Nevada (Spain), in southern Spain
- Sierra Nevada, the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt, in central-southern Mexico
- Sierra Nevada de Lagunas Bravas, a volcanic complex in Chile and Argentina
- Sierra Nevada de Mérida, in Venezuela
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, in Colombia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sierra Nevada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.