|Look up Nevada or nevada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nevada is a state in the southwestern part of the United States.
Nevada may also refer to:
Cities and townsEdit
- Nevada Fall, a waterfall on the Merced River in Yosemite National Park
- Nevada Gulch, a valley in South Dakota
Arts, entertainment and mediaEdit
- Nevada (1927 film), a film starring Gary Cooper
- Nevada (1935 film), an American Western film
- Nevada (1944 film), a film starring Robert Mitchum
- Nevada (1997 film), a film directed by Gary Tieche
- "Nevada", song by Riders in the Sky from Prairie Serenade
- "Nevada", song by Vicetone featuring Cozi Zuehlsdorff
- “Nevada”, song by John Linnell from State Songs
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Nevada City (disambiguation)
- Nevada County (disambiguation)
- Nevada Township (disambiguation)
- Sierra Nevada (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nevada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.