Sidney E. Berger
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sidney E. Berger is an American historian and author.
He completed his PhD at University of Iowa in 1971.
His books have received mostly positive reviews.
His notable books are:
- Rare Books and Special Collections
- Marbled and Paste Papers: Rosamond Loring's Recipe Book
- Medieval English Drama: An Annotated Bibliography Of Recent Criticism
- Edward Seymour & the Fancy Paper Company: The Story of a British Marbled Paper Manufacturer
- The Design Of Bibliographies: Observations, References, And Examples