Sidhant Gupta is an Indian film actor and model. He is a fashion and print model, based in (Mumbai). He has worked on various diversified projects, which also includes walking the ramp for some of the leading designers.
Early life and educationEdit
Gupta has done a few commercials for Hero Honda, Clear Shampoo, Maruti Suzuki Nano and Close Up. The major chunk of his modelling work includes some of the biggest names and projects: Wills India Fashion Week 2009 ( Varun Bahl), Delhi Fashion Week 2009 (Grand Finale - Rohit Bal), NDTV'S unveiling of the seven wonders of India 2009 (Sabyasachi Mukherjee), Raghavendra Rathore, a cover shoot for India Today, Levi's, Lawrence and Mayo, Times Of India, National campaign for a central shopping mall, Tata AIG Life Insurance, Anoos's Beauty Spa, Federal Bank, The Deccan Chronicle, Confetti - Lifestyle Magazine (Cover Page), the Bangalore Marathon, Internetworks Technology, Studio One and many more.
His debut movie was Badmashiyaan, where Gupta's character Dev was described as "a hopeless romantic who always wears his heart on his sleeve" and "the cute guy every girl would love to take home."
In 2015, Gupta later decided to continue his acting career with television show Tashan-E-Ishq which did great on TRP charts and was a massive hit. At the Zee Rishtey Awards 2015, he bagged the award for Favourite Nayi Jodi with Jasmin Bhasin.
In 2017, Director Omung Kumar had signed Gupta for Bhoomi as the lead opposite actress Aditi Rao Hydari and actor Sanjay Dutt.
In 2018, He appeared in a music video 'Aye Zindagi', produced by TW Playworx Music. The song had seven versions sung each by Sonu Nigam, Suresh Wadkar, Asha Bhosle, Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Shaan, Alka Yagnik respectively.
|2016||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9||Contestant (Eliminated 3 September 2016)|
|2018||Aye Zindagi||Sonu Nigam||Nina Nareklishvil||Hindi|
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2013||Bang Bang Bangkok||Not known|
|2013||Tutiya Dil||Vishal Khanna|||
|2015||Zee Rishtey Awards||Favourite Nayi Jodi||Sidhant Gupta, Jasmin Bhasin||Won|
|Favourite Pati-Patni Rishta||Jasmin Bhasin, Sidhant Gupta||Nominated|
|Favourite Naya Sadasya - Male||Sidhant Gupta||Nominated|
|Favourite Beta||Sidhant Gupta||Nominated|
|2016||Zee Gold Awards||Best Gold Debut - Male||Sidhant Gupta||Nominated|
|Most Popular Jodi||Sidhant Gupta, Jasmin Bhasin||Nominated|
- "Sidhant Gupta: I was all set to become a pilot". Archived from the original on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Badmashiyaan review: It's a content driven comedy". Hindustantimes.com. 7 March 2015. Archived from the original on 31 March 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Badmashiyaan Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Archived from the original on 25 March 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Badmashiyaan: A romantic comedy with a twist". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 8 February 2015. Archived from the original on 12 February 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Bollywood celebs who are set to dabble in parallel vocations in 2015". Mid-day.com. Archived from the original on 13 July 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 May 2016. Retrieved 30 April 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Zee Rishtey Awards 2015: 'Kumkum Bhagya', 'Ek Tha Raja...' get lucky". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 3 January 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Sidhant Gupta paired opposite Aditi Rao Hydari in Bhoomi". Bollywood Hungama. Archived from the original on 20 April 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2017.
- "Singer Zayn Malik holds onto 'World's Sexiest Asian Man' Crown". New Asian Post. 15 December 2016. Archived from the original on 23 December 2019. Retrieved 31 July 2020.
- Bollywood Hungama. "Tutiya Dil". Archived from the original on 13 April 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Bollywood Hungama. "Badmashiyaan - Fun Never Ends". Archived from the original on 13 April 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sidhant Gupta.|