|Look up shogun or shōgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shōgun is a military rank and historical title in Japan.
Shogun may also refer to:
- Shōgun (novel), 1975, by James Clavell
- Shogun (toolbox), an open source software library for C++
- Shogun (Trivium album)
- Shogun (Stormwitch album)
- Shogun (1986 board game), from Milton Bradley
- Shogun (2006 board game), by Dirk Henn
- Shogun: Total War, a 2000 video game
- Total War: Shogun 2, a 2011 video game
- Mitsubishi Pajero or Mitsubishi Shogun, an SUV
- Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great or Mitsubishi Shogun, a heavy-duty truck
- Maurício Rua (born 1981), nicknamed "Shogun", mixed martial artist
- Shogun (horse), a racehorse that won the Coventry Stakes in 1912
- Shogun, a limited production batch of customized Ford Festivas
- Shogun, a brand of bicycle by Falcon Cycles
- Shogun Warriors (toys), a product line by Mattel
- Shogunzords, colossal mechanical or bio-mechanical robotic Zords in the Power Rangers franchise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shogun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.