Shida Night Market
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Shida Night Market (Chinese: 師大夜市; pinyin: Shīdà Yèshì) is a night market in Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is located near National Taiwan Normal University, whose name in Chinese is pronounced phonetically as Shida.
|Location||Da'an, Taipei, Taiwan|
Shida night market was formerly a very popular night market given its unique shops, restaurants and fashionable clothing stores. However, as the area Shida night market occupied was close to National Taiwan Normal University, it has always been a place that many intellectuals called home. As a result, the neighborhood is decidedly more cultured than your typical neighborhood in Taipei. Due to resident complaints regarding the noise, trash and people the night market attracted to the area, as well as government rezoning efforts, Shida night market is now much smaller than it used to be.
Even though it is much smaller, Shida night market still retains its unique feel compared to other night markets.
- "Shida Night Market 師大路夜市". atasteofkoko.com. Retrieved April 5, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "My 12 favorite places to eat in Shida Night Market (plus 12 honorable mentions)". roboppy.net. Retrieved April 5, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Taipei Cray !!! Night Market Madness Part One: Shida". thatfoodcray.com. Retrieved April 5, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Shi-Da Night Marke". guidetotaipei.com. Retrieved April 5, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Taipei's Shida Night Market – What To Eat And What To Expect". ladyironchef.com. Retrieved April 5, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)