Satyajeet Tambe Patil
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|President of Maharashtra Youth Congress|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Vishwajeet Kadam|
|Vice President of Maharashtra Youth Congress|
|Member of Zilla Parishad, Ahmednagar|
|Born||27 September 1983|
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Spouse(s)||Dr. Maithili Tambe|
|Alma mater||Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University|
Satyajeet was born in Sangamner on 27 September 1983 to Sudhir Tambe who is member of Maharashtra Legislative Council. His uncle Balasaheb Thorat is Congress Working Committee Member and is a Senior Congress Leader from Maharashtra.
Satyajeet Tambe started his political career as a Students Leader in year 2000 as he was active office bearer of NSUI . Later he was elected for two consecutive term (2007 & 2012) as an official candidate of Indian National Congress in Ahmednagar Zilla Parishad. In 2011 and 2014 he was elected as Vice-President of Maharashtra Pradesh Youth Congress. His campaigns after becoming President of IYC Maharashtra were very popular such as Chalo Panchayat Abhiyaan.
Satyajeet Tambe is actively involved in social work through his Not for Profit organisation called Jaihind Yuva Manch. He is also considered to be expert in Urban Development, Youth Empowerment and International Politics. He is also President of Center for India International Relations.
President : Cricket Association of Sangamner
Member: Maharashtra Cricket Association
Awarded as Lokmat Maharashtrian of the Year 2019. +
- India, Press Trust of (14 September 2018). "Satyajit Tambe elected as president of Maha Youth Congress". Business Standard India. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Maharashtra Youth Congress elects leaders with political lineage". Hindustan Times. 16 September 2018. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "State Presidents". Indian Youth Congress. 21 July 2016. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Congress asks rebel ZP presidents to resign". Hindustan Times. 4 April 2010. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- News. Missing or empty
|title=(help); Missing or empty
- Tirodkar, Amey (20 March 2017). "Experimenting with youth bodies must stop: Satyajit Tambe". The Asian Age. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- author/lokmat-news-network (26 December 2018). "१ जानेवारीपासून युवक काँग्रेसचे 'चलो पंचायत' अभियान". Lokmat. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "ahmednagar news News: सहकारमहर्षी चषक क्रिकेट स्पर्धा आजपासून - sahakar mahajan cup cricket tournament from today". Maharashtra Times. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "My 13 Hours with Rahul Gandhi: How the Congress President left an unforgettable impression". www.dailyo.in. Retrieved 9 July 2019.
- Lokmat (20 February 2019), harshal Tambe | Lokmat Maharashtrian of the Year - Promising Leader | LMOTY 2019, retrieved 25 March 2019