|Born||1958/1959 (age 62–63)|
|Education||Punjab Engineering College|
XLRI - Xavier School of Management
|Title||MD and CEO, ICICI Bank|
Bakhshi, an employee of ICICI since 1986, was appointed as MD & CEO in June 2018. Prior to this, he was the managing director and CEO of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance from August 2010 to June 2018 and MD and CEO for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company on April 2002.
In August 2019 he was reported to be one of the highest paid CEOs of any Indian bank with a monthly salary of ₹22 lakh (US$31,000).
- "ICICI Bank's accidental heir - Forbes India". Forbes India. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- "Chanda Kochhar quits as MD & CEO of ICICI Bank; stock rallies 5%". 4 October 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2019 – via The Economic Times.
- "Bad loans strike: In its first ever loss, ICICI Bank erodes Rs 120 crore - Times of India". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- "ICICI Bank's New COO Sandeep Bakhshi Started Career At Bank In 1986". ndtv.com. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- "Aditya Puri remains top-paid bank CEO". Economic Times. 14 August 2019.