|Full name||Samuel Kalu Ojim|
|Date of birth||26 August 1997|
|Place of birth||Aba, Nigeria|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:54, 3 June 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 July 2019
On 13 October 2018, he scored his first international goal with the Nigeria senior national team against Libya. He scored the final goal in a 4–0 victory. Kalu collapsed during the Nigerian team training session during the AFCON 2019 held in Egypt. Though rumours had it that he suffered a heart attack but this was later debunked as he collapsed as a result of severe dehydration. He was later released from the hospital to link up with the rest of the squad in Alexandria.
Kalu's mother was released on 5 March 2019, having been kidnapped six days previously.
- As of matches played on 25 July 2019
|Nigeria national team|
- Scores and results list Nigeria's goal tally first.
|1.||13 October 2018||Ahmadu Bello Stadium, Kaduna, Nigeria||Libya||4–0||4–0||2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- KALU A UDEH PODPÍSALI DVOJROČNÉ KONTRAKTY 09.12.2015, astrencin.sk
- Futbalnet / Únia ligových klubov / Fortuna liga / AS Trenčín - ŠK Slovan Bratislava futbal 27.02.2016, futbalnet.sk
- "Samuel Kalu signs three and a half year deal with Gent". Goal. 4 January 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Samuel Kalu is Girondin!" (in French). 6 August 2018. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Nigeria winger Kalu's mother released by kidnappers". 5 March 2019 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- Samuel Kalu at National-Football-Teams.com