This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
The Saipa Saina (Persian: ساینا) is a subcompact sedan (B) produced by Iranian automaker Saipa. Saina is a facelifted version of Saipa Tiba which is ultimately based on Kia Pride. Saina is part of Saipa's X200 platform and is powered by a modified Kia Pride engine. Saina is available in four trims: EX, SX, SE-A And SE-A Lux.
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door Sedan|
|Layout||Front-engine, front-wheel-drive layout|
|Engine||Mega Motor SOHC 4-Cylinder 1500cc M15|
|Wheelbase||2,415 mm (95.1 in)|
|Length||4,215 mm (165.9 in)|
|Width||1,663 mm (65.5 in)|
|Height||1,484 mm (58.4 in)|
|Curb weight||1,050 kg (2,315 lb)|
Saina is a product of platform management in SAIPA Group. This automobile can complete the expectations of many Iranian families. Ergonomic design, acceptable appearance and state of the art suspension system are important features of this car. Saina passes Euro IV European Emission Standards with 1.5 L Engine and is equipped with ABS and EBD brake system. These features make Saina an ideal car to provide 0-60 of driving pleasure.
2020 facelift edit
Saipa introduced the first Saina facelift on May 31, 2020. Unlike the previous generation, Saina has the Euro 5 emission standard in this version. Also, Saina's electrical platform has been changed to BCM system. According to Saipa CEO, this car will be replaced by Sahand.
Saina EV edit
Saipa unveiled an all-electric battery-powered version of Saina in 2018. It was designed and developed in a partnership with KNTU. Saipa announced its plan to mass-produce the electric version, but it was halted after new sanctions against Iran. It takes 40 minutes to supercharge the EV. Saina EV has a 170 km estimated range.
Saipa Sahand edit
In fact, Saipa Sahand is the second generation of Saina, which was introduced on 2022-08-31 and was released to the market in the following year (2023). The Sahand engine has Euro 5 emission standard (and can be upgraded to Euro 6) and is able The power generation is 92 HP and the torque is 137 NM. The fuel consumption of this car is approximately 6.98L per hundred kilometers. Also, the mass of this car is about 250 kg (550 pounds) heavier than Saina. This car replaced Saina in 2023.
|I4||1503 cc||87 hp (65 kW; 88 PS)||128 N⋅m (94 lb⋅ft)|||
Safety and Accessories edit
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Anti-theft immobilizer
- ABS + EBD brake
- Remote central locking
- Front power windows
- Foldable side mirrors adjustable from inside
- Rear windshield defrosting
- Windscreen wipers with adjustable speedv
- Digital dashboard display
- Front seatbelts with adjustable height
- Seatbelt with pretensioners
- Parking sensor
- Front lamps with leveling switch
- Remote central lock
- Foldable rear seat with ISOFIX (children seat)
- Outside temperature display
- Rear power window (optional)
- Digital Air-conditioning (optional)
- Audio (CD, radio and Mp3)
- "Saina Automatic by April 2017". Financial Tribune. 2016-09-12. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "Saipa Announces Saina Price". Financial Tribune. 2016-05-18. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- رحیمیان, محمد (2019-05-11). "مقایسه ساینا و تیبا". همراه مکانیک (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "مقایسه ساینا با تیبا". www.mashin3.com. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "بررسی فنی جانشینان پراید؛ "تیبا"، "کوییک" و "ساینا"". IRNA.
- SAINA, 0-100 of Driving Pleasure saipacorp.com
- "Saipa, Khaje Nasir Toosi Univ. unveil full electric sedan". Mehr News Agency. 2018-01-07. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "سرانجام اولین خودروی برقی تولید انبوه ایران | DW | 30.07.2019". DW.COM (in Persian). Archived from the original on 2019-08-02. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "ساینا برقی معرفی شد؛ 70 میلیون تومان برای 170 کیلومتر پیمایش پاک". دیجیاتو (in Persian). Archived from the original on 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "مشخصات فنی و قیمت خودرو سایپا ساینا دستی | Saipa Saina EX M/T". www.gsm.ir. Archived from the original on 2018-05-04. Retrieved 2019-12-01.