Robert Andersson (water polo)
Robert Theodor Andersson (18 October 1886, Stockholm – 2 March 1972) was a Swedish water polo player, diver, and freestyle swimmer who competed in the 1906 Summer Olympics, in the 1908 Summer Olympics, in the 1912 Summer Olympics, and in the 1920 Summer Olympics.
|Olympic medal record|
|Men's Water Polo|
|1912 Stockholm||Team competition|
|1908 London||Team competition|
|1920 Antwerp||Team competition|
He was part of the Swedish team, which was able to win three consecutive medals. He also competed in several swimming events from 1906 to 1920. In 1906, 1908 and 1912 he also participated in diving competitions.
- "Robert Andersson". Olympedia. Retrieved 22 March 2021.
- Robert Andersson at International Olympic Committee
- Robert Andersson at Olympic Channel
- Robert Andersson at Swedish Olympic Committee (in Swedish)
- Robert Andersson at Olympedia
- Robert Andersson at databaseOlympics.com (archived)