Ringe is a town with a population of 5,693 (1 January 2014) on Funen in central Denmark. It is the seat of Faaborg-Midtfyn Municipality, and was the seat of the now abolished Ringe municipality. The main office of Rynkeby Foods, a major Danish producer of juice and squash, is located in Ringe.
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
- Johannes Gandil (1873–1956) a Danish amateur footballer, silver medallist at the 1908 Summer Olympics
- Jens Laursøn Emborg (1876–1957) a Danish organist and composer
- Erik Eriksen (1902 in Brangstrup – 1972) a Danish politician and 15th Prime Minister of Denmark, 1950-1953
- Aksel Bender Madsen (1916–2000) a Danish furniture designer during the Danish modern period.
- Palle Lykke (1936–2013) a Danish cyclist, competed at the 1956 Summer Olympics
- Thierry Tribondeau (born 1962) a French bobsledder
- Henriette Bonde-Hansen (born 1963 in Rudme) a Danish operatic soprano
- Ann Spejlsgaard (born 1978) a Danish sport shooter, selected for the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Anne Sofie Madsen (born 1979) an avant-garde Danish fashion designer
- Niclas Kirkeløkke (born 1994) a Danish handball player