Rinat Jumabayev in 2008
|Born||23 July 1989|
|FIDE rating||2630 (October 2019)|
Many times Jumabayev represented Kazakhstan at the Asian Youth Chess Championships and World Youth Chess Championships in different age categories. He won Kazakhstani Chess Championship in 2014, and won two silver (2010, 2011), and two bronze (2007, 2013) medals.
In 2005 Jumabayev won international chess tournament in Mezhdurechensk. He completed Grandmaster norm in Zvenigorod (2008), Moscow (2009) and Gyumri (2009). In 2009 he took 3rd place in Asian zonal tournament for Chess World Cup in Tashkent. In 2010 Jumabayev shared 1st place in Georgy Agzamov memorial in Tashkent. In 2011 he took 4th place in Asian Chess Championship in Mashhad. In 2011 Jumabayev in the first round lost to Laurent Fressinet in Chess World Cup. In 2012 he shared 3rd place in Mikhail Chigorin memorial in Saint Petersburg. In 2013 he shared 1st place in Pavlodar. In 2015 Jumabayev won 3rd prize in Riga Technical University Open.
- OlimpBase :: Men's Chess Olympiads :: Rinat Dzhumabaev
- Rinat Jumabayev is champion of Kazakhstan
- OlimpBase :: Men's Asian Team Chess Championship :: Rinat Dzhumabaev
- Title Applications (GM): Jumabayev, Rinat
- IV International Georgy Agzamov Memorial in Tashkent
- 2011 World Cup
- GM Rinat Jumabayev wins Pavlodar Open on tie-break
- "History of the festival". RTU OPEN. Retrieved 5 March 2017.