Resham Tipnis is an Indian television actress. She did a small role of Anjali Sinha in Shah Rukh Khan starrer film Baazigar in 1992. She acted in many serials notably Campus Serial in 1994. Previously she played the role of Saroj in Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK. She played a role as Babita in Satrangi Sasural. She has also done some Marathi films. She participated in the reality show Bigg Boss Marathi 1 in 2018 and was evicted on day 91.
|Born||1972/1973 (age 46–48)|
|Known for||Bigg Boss Marathi 1|
|Spouse(s)||Sanjeev Seth (1993–2004)|
Tipnis married actor Sanjeev Seth in 1993 at the age of 20, but they divorced in 2004. They have two children, Rishika and Manav. As of 2018, she is in a relationship with Sandesh Kirtikar.
- Zee Horror Show
- Campus as Anjali Narang
- Shrimaan Shrimati
- Gudgudee (1998-1999) as Kanchan (Raghu's wife)
- Rani Ketaki Ki Kahani as Madan
- Saheb Biwi Aur Boss as Mandodari
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki
- Mujhse Kuch Kehti Yeh... Khamoshiyan as Asavari Bhonsle
- Do Dil Ek Jaan as Saroj
- Ghar Ek Sapnaa as Trisha
- Chandan Ka Palna Resham Ki Dori as Shikha
- Basera as Rasiki
- Baa Bahoo Aur Baby as Devki
- Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny as Natasha
- Satrangi Sasural as Babita
- Tu Tu Main Main Radha After surgery Guddie
- Half Marriage
- Bigg Boss Marathi 1 as Contestant (evicted on day 91)
- Ek Tappa Out as judge
- Satvapariksha (2000)- as lavni dancer
- Baazigar (1993) - as Anjali Sinha
- Bhishma Pratigyan (1993) - Oriya film, as lead actress
- Khabardaar- item song "Payal Baje Chham Chham"
- Hathyar: Face to Face with Reality'- (2002) as Jyoti Deshmukh
- Ishq Hai Tumse (2004) Anjali Bhabhi
- Man Sanman (2009)- as good woman
- Jai Ho (2014) - Heroine Daisy Shah's mother
- Premasathi Coming Suun (2014)
- Be dune Sade chaar (2014)- Marathi film
- Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
- Bucket list (2018)
- "Resham and Sanjeev". The Times of India. 17 April 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- "Marathi actresses celebrate friendship - Times of India". The Times of India. 12 January 2017. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 August 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "I regret my divorce: Resham Tipnis - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- "Wedding bells! - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- "Resham moves on..." Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- "Resham Tipnis writes an adorable message on her son's birthday - Times of India". The Times of India. 25 September 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2020.