The South Dakota Republican Party is the affiliate of the Republican Party in South Dakota. It is currently the dominant party in the state, controlling South Dakota's at-large U.S. House seat, both U.S. Senate seats, the governorship, and has supermajorities in both houses of the state legislature.
|Senate Leader||Kris Langer|
|House Leader||Lee Qualm|
|Headquarters||P.O. Box 1099.|
Pierre, South Dakota 57501
|National affiliation||Republican Party|
|Colors||Red, White, Blue|
|Seats in the Senate|
32 / 35
|Seats in the House|
62 / 70
12 / 13
|South Dakota GOP|
Current elected officialsEdit
The South Dakota Republican Party controls all ten statewide offices and holds majorities in the South Dakota Senate and the South Dakota House of Representatives. Republicans also hold both of the state's U.S. Senate seats and the state's at-large congressional seat.
Junior U.S. Senator Mike Rounds
- Governor: Kristi Noem
- Lieutenant Governor: Larry Rhoden
- Secretary of State: Steve Barnett
- State Auditor: Steve Barnett
- State Treasurer: Rich Sattgast
- Commissioner of School and Public Lands: Ryan Brunner
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Kristie Fiegen
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Chris Nelson
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Gary Hanson
- "Officers | South Dakota GOPSouth Dakota GOP". Southdakotagop.com. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Republican Party of South DakotaSouth Dakota GOP | Republican Party of South Dakota". South Dakota GOP. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- Winger, Richard. "March 2021 Ballot Access News Print Edition". Ballot Access News. Retrieved March 15, 2021.