This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rafy Mercenario is a Puerto Rican reggaeton producer. He has produced hits for several artists including Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and Ivy Queen. He has released compilation albums, including a collaboration with fellow producer DJ Nelson, The Kings of the Remix (2006), which debuted at number fourteen on the Billboard Latin Rhythm Albums chart.
|Instruments||Drum Machine, synthesizer, sequencer, Fl Studio, electric guitar, electric keyboard|
|Labels||Flow Music, Universal Music Latino|
|Associated acts||Noriega, DJ Nelson, Luny Tunes|
In 2005, Mercenario produced the four new studio tracks on Puerto Rican singer Ivy Queen's fifth studio/compilation release Flashback. At this time, he had become "the most highly requested producer in reggaetón". The tracks included the lead single "Cuentale" and the second single "Libertad", which peaked at number three and thirteen, respectively on the Billboard Latin Songs chart.
- 2003: Kakoteo Mix (with DJ Nelson)
- 2005: Digital Reggaeton Pistas
- 2005: Reggaeton Beats, Vol. 1
- 2006: No Mercy
- 2006: The Kings of the Remix (with DJ Nelson)
- 2006: Mundo Demente
- "Latin Rhythm Albums: September 02, 2006". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2 September 2006. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "September 9, 2016 − Latin Billboard: Latin Rhythm". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 9 September 2006. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "Ivy Queen Biography - ARTISTdirect Music". ARTISTdirect. Rogue Digital, LLC. Retrieved 2013-05-13. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Ivy Queen - Chart History: Latin Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "Rafy Mercenario: Credits: Allmusic". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 23 May 2016.