- Is recited following Mincha between Sukkot and Shabbat Hagadol.
- Verses 8-10 are among those recited as the Torah scroll is placed in the ark.
- Verse 13 is the fourteenth verse of Yehi Kivod on Pesukei Dezimra.
As St Benedict of Nursia mostly attributed the last psalms to the vespers' offices, this Psalm 132 (131) was traditionally performed during the celebration of Vespers on Tuesday, according to the rule of St. Benedict, fixed at 530.
With regard to the current Liturgy of the Hours, Psalm 132 is repeatedly recited at the Office of Readings on the Saturday of the first week,  and at Vespers on the Thursday of the third week. It is separated into two parts. In the liturgy of the Mass he is read for the feast of the Assumption.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 530
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 148
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 66
- Règle de saint Benoît, traduction de Prosper Guéranger,(Abbaye Saint-Pierre de Solesmes)p.47.
- Psautier latin-français du bréviaire monastique, p. 504, 1938/2003.
- Le cycle principal des prières liturgiques se déroule sur quatre semaines.
- "Let David Be Remembered (Psalm 132)". Hymnary.org.