Pro-Ject Audio Systems is a manufacturer of audiophile equipment, founded in 1991 by Heinz Lichtenegger and located in Mistelbach, Austria. Pro-Ject Audio Systems designs the products in Austria and produces them in Europe (the manufacturing plants are Czech Republic and Slovakia). It produces a range of audio equipment including a family of turntables, which are often quoted as reference entry-level models. Pro-Ject Audio System also manufactures a range of micro hi-fi components such as Amps, CD Transports, Phono Stages, Streaming Devices and more. Today, Pro-Ject Audio Systems ship into more than 80 countries world-wide.
|Heinz Lichtenegger (founder and director)|
Number of employees
The neutrality of this article's introduction is disputed. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "Go Analogue! in the third millenium" (PDF). Retrieved 23 September 2010.
- "Pro-ject Audio Systems". Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Current Turntable Manufacturers G to Q – audiotools.com". Audiotools.com. 27 September 2005. Retrieved 23 September 2010.
- "Pro-ject Owners Manuals, Service Manuals, Schematics, Free Download". Vinyl Engine. Retrieved 23 September 2010.
- "Box Design by Pro-Ject Audio Systems". Box-designs.com. 23 August 2016. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Reina, Robert J. (February 2010). "Pro-Ject Debut III record player". Stereophile. Retrieved 23 September 2010.
- Gold, Phil (April 2004). "Entry Level Vinyl Spinner... Pro-Ject 1 Xpression And Speed Box". Enjoythemusic.com. Retrieved 23 September 2010.
- Price, David (January 1998). "VINYL TO GO!". Hi-fi World. Retrieved 23 September 2010.