Princess Mabereng Seeiso of Lesotho
Princess Mabereng Seeiso of Lesotho (born 'Machaka Makara) is a member of the Royal Family of Lesotho. Princess Seeiso is the wife of Prince Seeiso of Lesotho and the sister-in-law of King Letsie III of Lesotho.
|Princess of Lesotho|
|Spouse||Prince Seeiso of Lesotho|
|Issue||Prince Bereng Constantine Seeiso|
Princess 'Masentle Tabitha Seeiso
Prince Maupha David Seeiso
|House||Moshesh (by marriage)|
Princess Mabereng Seeiso and her husband, Prince Seeiso married on 15 December 2003, and they have three children:
- Prince Bereng Constantine Seeiso.
- Princess 'Masentle Tabitha Seeiso.
- Prince Masupha David Seeiso.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Biomedical Technology Degree (1997–2000).
- University of Stellenbosch. Medical Microbiology (2001-2002).
- University of Westminster. MA Management Studies (2008-2010).
Since July 2012 is the owner and Managing Director of Mabeoana Crafts PTY LTD (Manufacturing.CMT - Textile industry. Import and export supply chain management).
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Lesothan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|