Plural Left (Spain, 2014)
|Preceded by||The Left|
|European affiliation||European United Left–Nordic Green Left|
The Greens–European Free Alliance
|European Parliament (Spanish seats)|
6 / 54
- 4 seats to United Left, joined European United Left–Nordic Green Left.
- 1 seat to Anova-Nationalist Brotherhood, joined European United Left–Nordic Green Left.
- Maria Lidia Senra Rodríguez
- 1 seat to Initiative for Catalonia Greens, joined The Greens–European Free Alliance
|United Left (IU)||—|
|Initiative for Catalonia Greens–United and Alternative Left (ICV–EUiA)||Catalonia|
|Galician Left Alternative (AGE)||Galicia|
|The Greens of the Valencian Country (EVPV)||Valencian Community|
|Tour Madrid–The Greens (GM–LV)||Madrid|
|Building the Left–Socialist Alternative (CLI–AS)||—|
|Left Initiative–Awake (EKI–Iratzarri)||Basque Country|
- "Diez coaliciones se han registrado ante la Junta Electoral Central" (in Spanish). Europapress.es. 14 April 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "European Parliament election result – Spain | Europe Decides". Europedecides.eu. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Results of the 2014 European elections – Results by country – Spain – European Parliament". Results-elections2014.eu. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "50/50 GUE/NGL MEP gender balance to boost fight for equality – GUE/NGL – Another Europe is possible". Guengl.eu. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "El eurodiputado Willy Meyer dimite por tener un fondo de pensiones en una sicav – Política – El País" (in Spanish). Elpais.com. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Catalan Monitor (28 May 2014). "Meet the new Catalan MEPs | Catalan News Monitor". Catalanmonitor.com. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
|This article about a political party in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|