The Stornoway Airport radar station is located at the south-eastern corner of Plasterfield
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Plasterfield is a suburb of Stornoway and consists of two groups of houses, (built after World War II). The ambulance station for the Isle of Lewis is also located at Plasterfield as well a small industrial estate (Mossend estate). In the 1970s a group of Barratt houses were built adjacent to Plasterfield, this area was originally called Bayview and now has its own separate set of street names and is connected to Constable Road. Plasterfield is also the home of the MacKinnon's Bakery (now The Blackhouse bakery).
- "Lewis, Plasterfield". Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Selected Notifications: Addition of Ambulance Stations to the Location Code Directory 20th June-14th August 2005". NHS Scotland. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "MacKinnon's Bakery, Plasterfield, Stornoway". MacKinnon's Bakery. Archived from the original on 20 December 2014. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "First Minister leads tributes to 'extraordinary' journalist". Hold The Front Page. 8 October 2014. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Angus Macleod - Obituary". The Telegraph. 9 October 2014. Retrieved 20 December 2014.