Pierre Danos (4 June 1929 – 16 January 2023) was a French rugby player, who played for AS Béziers which he won one title of French Champion, in 1961 and one Challenge Yves du Manoir. He earned his first cap with the French national team on 29 July 1954 against Argentina at Buenos Aires. He was called for the 1958 France rugby union tour of South Africa.
|Date of birth||4 June 1929|
|Place of birth||Toulouse, France|
|Date of death||16 January 2023(aged 93)|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Danos died on 16 January 2023, at the age of 93.
- Selected to represent France, 1954–1960
- AS Béziers
- French rugby champion, 1961
- Challenge Yves du Manoir 1964
- French championship finalist 1960, 1962 and 1964
- European Champion Clubs' Cup (organized by the FIRA) 1962
- ^ "ASBH : Pierre Danos, ancien demi de mêlée champion de France en 1961, est décédé". Midilibre.fr. 16 January 2023.