Philippa de Beauchamp (before 1344-6 April 1386) was the daughter of Thomas de Beauchamp, 11th Earl of Warwick and Katherine Mortimer.
On or before 1 March 1350 she married Hugh de Stafford, 2nd Earl of Stafford, son of Ralph de Stafford, 1st Earl of Stafford and Margaret Audley, Baroness Audley.
Philippa and Hugh had seven children.
- Sir Ralph de Stafford (born about 1354–1385). Ralph was killed by King Richard II's half-brother, Sir John Holland in a feud during an expedition against the Scots in May 1385, over a retainer's death by one of Ralph's archers.
- Margaret de Stafford, (b. abt. 1364–9 June 1396), married Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland.
- Thomas de Stafford, 3rd Earl of Stafford (b. abt. 1368–4 July 1392). Inherited at age of 18. Married Anne Plantagenet, daughter of Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester and Eleanor de Bohun. No issue.(marriage was reportedly never consummated)
- William Stafford, 4th Earl of Stafford (21 September 1375–6 April 1395). Inherited from his brother at the age of 14. He was a ward of the Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester. He died at 19, no issue.
- Katherine de Stafford (b. abt. 1376–8 April 1419), married Michael de la Pole, 2nd Earl of Suffolk
- Edmund Stafford, 5th Earl of Stafford (2 March 1377–22 July 1403), inherited title from his brother at the age of 17. He married Anne of Gloucester, the widow of his elder brother Thomas.
- Joan de Stafford (1378–1 October 1442), married Thomas Holland, 1st Duke of Surrey. No issue.