Pennabilli (Romagnol: La Pénna) is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rimini in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, located about 140 kilometres (87 mi) southeast of Bologna and about 45 kilometres (28 mi) south of Rimini. In 2019, the podcast This is Love spoke with Anna Bonavita about her love for Pennabilli in their episode, "Anna and Massimo."
|Comune di Pennabilli|
|Frazioni||Ca' Morlano, Maciano, Miratoio, Molino di Bascio, Ponte Messa, Scavolino, Soanne|
|• Mayor||Mauro Giannini|
|• Total||69.6 km2 (26.9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||629 m (2,064 ft)|
(31 December 2008)
|• Density||45/km2 (120/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Patron saint||Saint Pius V|
|Saint day||5 May|
Until 15 August 2009, the comune belonged to the Marche (Province of Pesaro-Urbino) from which it was detached, together with six other municipalities of the Alta Valmarecchia area, following the implementation of the outcome of a referendum held on 17 and 18 December 2006.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- "Anna and Massimo". This is Love. June 26, 2019.
- (in Italian) Article on "il Resto del Carlino"
- (in Italian) Article about the legislation Archived 2011-07-22 at the Wayback Machine
- (in Italian) Another article on "il Resto del Carlino"
- Pennabilli travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Official website
- Pennabilli Official website Pro Loco Pennabilli
- Information on Pennabilli
|This article on a location in Emilia–Romagna is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|