|Full name||Patricia B. O'Sullivan Lucey|
|Born||September 1, 1926|
New Haven, Connecticut
|Died||November 6, 2019 (aged 93)|
|Spouse||C. Gerald Lucey|
|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|Western Open||2nd: 1951|
|Titleholders C'ship||Won: 1951|
|Women's PGA C'ship||7th: 1955|
|U.S. Women's Open||T14: 1948|
She was born in New Haven, Connecticut, daughter of Marguerite Lawton and Patrick Brett O'Sullivan, a US Representative from Connecticut (1923–1925) and member of the Connecticut Supreme Court (1950–1957). She attended Katherine Gibbs College and Bradford College.
O'Sullivan won the 1950, 1951, and 1953 North and South Women's Amateur. She also won the 1951 Titleholders Championship, then one of the LPGA Tour's major championships. She represented the United States in the Curtis Cup in 1952 and won several tournaments in her native New England.
O'Sullivan was a member of Race Brook Country Club in Orange, Connecticut from 1942. The Club named its inside nine golf course "The O'Sullivan" in her honor. She was inducted into the Connecticut State Golf Association Hall of Fame in 1967.
|1951||Titleholders Championship||+13 (72-76-77-76=301)||2 strokes||Beverly Hanson|
- Curtis Cup (representing the United States): 1952
- "Obituary: Patricia O'Sullivan Lucey, 93 of Orange". Patch. Retrieved 16 February 2020.
- McCready, Brian (November 8, 2019). "Obituary: Patricia O'Sullivan Lucey, 93 of Orange". Patch. Retrieved November 22, 2019.
- "Hall of Fame Inductees". Connecticut State Golf Association. Retrieved November 25, 2019.
- Burrill, Jack. "Pat O'Sullivan Lucey". Connecticut State Golf Association. Archived from the original on July 4, 2007.