Pant Glas was a railway station opened by the LNWR in Pant Glas, Gwynedd, Wales, serving a sparsely populated rural area. Custom was never heavy, leading to goods services being withdrawn in 1952 and the station being closed in 1957, though traffic continued to pass through until the line closed on 7 December 1964 as recommended in the Beeching Report.
|Original company||London and North Western Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|June 1872||Opened as "Pant Glas Siding"|
|1912||Renamed "Pant Glas"|
|7 January 1957||Closed|
- Butt, R. V. J. (October 1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199. OL 11956311M.
- Jowett, Alan (March 1989). Jowett's Railway Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland: From Pre-Grouping to the Present Day (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-086-0. OCLC 22311137.
- Mitchell, Vic; Smith, Keith (2010). Bangor to Portmadoc: Including Three Llanberis Lines. Country Railway Routes. Midhurst: Middleton Press. ISBN 978-1-906008-72-7.
- Quick, Michael (2009) . Railway passenger stations in Great Britain: a chronology (4th ed.). Oxford: Railway & Canal Historical Society. ISBN 978-0-901461-57-5. OCLC 612226077.
- Rear, W.G. (2012). Caernarvon & the Lines from Afonwen & Llanberis: 28: Scenes from the Past Railways of North Wales. Nottingham: Book Law Publications. ISBN 9-781907-094781.
- Turner, Alun (2003). Gwynedd's Lost Railways. Catrine, Ayrshire: Stenlake Publishing. ISBN 9781840332599.
- Clemens, Jim (2003) [1959-67]. North Wales Steam Lines No. 6 (DVD). Uffington, Shropshire: B&R Video Productions. BRVP No 79.
- Dunn, J.M. (September 1958). Cooke, B.W.C. (ed.). "The Afonwen Line-1". The Railway Magazine. London: Tothill Press Limited. 104 (689).
- The station site on a navigable OS Map, via National Library of Scotland
- The station and line, via Rail Map Online
- The line CNV with mileages, via Railway Codes
- Images of the station, via Yahoo
- The station and line, via LNWR Society
- By DMU from Pwllheli to Amlwch, via Huntley Archives
|Preceding station||Historical railways||Following station|
Line and Station closed
Line and Station closed