|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Former railway lines.|
This category relates to:
- Railway companies that are no longer operating under their own name (known as "fallen flags" in the US). They may have been purchased by other railroads, gone bankrupt, or been merged; and
- Railway lines that have closed for use, usually being removed and sometimes obscured.
There are a range of terms that are synonymous, including: closed railways, former railways
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Closed railway lines in New Zealand (66 P)
- ► Old Colony Railroad (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Closed railway lines in Pakistan (14 P)
- ► Closed railway lines in Turkey (8 P)
Pages in category "Defunct railroads"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).