Pacific Air Express
Pacific Air Express is an airline based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It operates cargo services to Honiara, Nauru, Noumea, Port Moresby and Port Vila; and charter flights in the South Pacific area. Its main bases are Brisbane Airport and Honiara International Airport.
|Operating bases||Brisbane Airport|
|Headquarters||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
The airline was established in 1993 by Australian expatriate Gary Clifford (General Manager) and a business partner from the Solomon Islands. The airline was originally based in Honiara, but relocated due to civil unrest in 1999. It had 35 employees as of March 2007.
As of August 2019 the Pacific Air Express fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- Airline Code PAQ, airframes.org Retrieved 17 December 2009
- Pacific Air Express website route map page retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Vanuatu gets new dedicated air freighter service". Vanuatu Daily Post. 7 December 2009. Retrieved 21 June 2010.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 10 April 2007. p. 60.
- "Freight Destinations". Pacific Air Express. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World: 4. October 2019.