Pablo Helman (July 5, 1959) is an Argentine special effects artist. He has worked on nearly 30 films since 1995.
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Visual effects supervisorEdit
- The Irishman, 2019
- The Mummy, 2017
- Silence, 2016
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, 2016
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 2014
- Pain & Gain, 2013
- Battleship, 2012
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, 2008
- The Spiderwick Chronicles, 2008
- Munich, 2005
- War of the Worlds, 2005
- The Bourne Supremacy, 2004
- The Chronicles of Riddick, 2004
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, 2003
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, 2003
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones, 2002
- The Pledge, 2001
Awards and nominationsEdit
- 2003: Nominated, 75th Academy Awards for Best Visual Effects, Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones with Rob Coleman, John Knoll and Ben Snow
- 2003: Won, 29th Saturn Awards for Special Special Effects, Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones with Rob Coleman, John Knoll and Ben Snow
- 2006: Nominated, 78th Academy Awards for Best Visual Effects, War of the Worlds with Randal M. Dutra, Dennis Muren and Daniel Sudick
- "The 75th Academy Awards (2003) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- "Minority Report & Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Win Big at the 29th Annual Saturn Awards" (PDF). Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films. Archived from the original (PDF) on April 2, 2012. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- "The 78th Academy Awards (2006) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved April 20, 2014.